Random good picture Not show
1. No base element may be opposed to itself.
2. This referencing mechanism starts with a base element, thus assuring that a fail-safe structure is always part of the calling topic (the topic that contains the element with the conref attribute).
3. When supplemented using the contribution pattern, the base element appears in the method configuration with added content.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. In HTML, you can put a base element at the top of the document to override the base URI.
5. In most domains, a specialized element adds semantics to the base element.
6. When used through the "contribution" pattern, an element can add new content to a base element without directly modifying any of the existing properties.
7. These common attributes can then be identified as part of a base element in an organizational hierarchy.
8. Each domain provides a separate domain specialization entity to list the specializations that it provides for a base element.
9. Also, a comment appears prompting you that you must insert either a title or base element.
10. National culture is the embodiment of nation meaning, and base element to constitute nation spirit.
11. The scripts describe testing methods, and it is the base element of testing.
12. "Extends" allows an extending element to inherit characteristics of the base element.
13. In this scenario two elements will appear in the method configuration -- a base element and the extended element.
14. The specialized content model must be consistent with the content model for the base element.
15. For clarity, the entity name is composed of the domain identifier and the base element name.
16. By combining the two kinds of entities, the shell DTD allows the specialized content elements to be used in the same contexts as the base element.
17. You can use a specialized content element within any topic structure where its base element is allowed.
18. Note: When defining specializations, you should avoid introducing a dependency on special processing that lacks a graceful fallback to the processing for the base element.
19. In this paper, a rigid-elastic composite system vibrational model of combined foundations is established and a modified three dimensional elastic base element is developed.
20. A domain specialization entity lists the specialized elements provided by the domain for a base element.
21. With 2 - phenyl benzo - pyran structure, also known as anthocyanin pigments, the base element for the flower pigments, 2 - phenyl - benzo - pyrone, also known as anthoxanthin class.
22. Aiming at the issue of information imperfection in dynamic assessment process base element method is advanced.
23. That is, any possible contents of the specialized element must be generalizable to valid contents for the base element.
More similar words: trace element, active element, finite element, picture element, machine element, finite element method, basement, element, abasement, elements, debasement, elemental, subelement, identity element, elementary, self-abasement, multielement, elementarily, microelement, bargain basement, gentlemen's agreement, control element, heating element, sensing element, constant element, chemical element, elementary school, database management, elementary education, elementary particle.