Random good picture Not show
1) An absolute address may itself be a base address.
2) One use of the base address is to relocate the memory image of the program during dynamic linking.
3) Also, the third argument acts as the base address for cells referenced in a relative way.
4) base address are known as segment address in IBM pcs and compatibles; data in these computers is identified by its position as a relative offset the start of the segment.
5) This text box displays the default DLL base address in hexadecimal format.
6) Associated with each segment is a base address, size, permissions, and other meta - data.
7) If the module cannot load at its preferred base address, it cannot load at all.
8) You now understand the importance of the preferred base address.
9) A base address is accompanied by an offset value that is added to the base to determine the exact location(the absolute address)of the information. the concept is similar to a street address system.
10) In the Base Address field, which is blank by default, you enter a number.
11) Enter the hexadecimal number to use as a base address, and then click OK.
12) In base-pointer addressing mode,[http://sentencedict.com/base address.html] the register has the base address and the literal number has the offset.
13) A segment descriptor provides the base address of a segment and access rights, type , and usage information.
14) Here, there are three entities: one is the base address, the second is the index register, and the third is the multiplier.
15) A base address is accompanied by an offset value that is added to the base to determine the exact location(the absolute address)of the information.
16) It takes the RVA of the symbol and adds to it the module's preferred base address.
17) The CS register has two parts:the visible segment selector part and the hidden base address part.
18) Old Zhiyun: Yakou Temple , Ying - Yuan dumping injure, Canbei base address remaining.
19) A direct address that identifies a location without reference to a base address.
20) The operating system first attempts to load a program at its specified or default base address.
21) Listing 4 illustrates the base indirect addressing mode (line 64),(sentencedict.com) so called because you start with a base address and add an offset to it to arrive at a final address.
22) Scroll to your UART's line, and enter 0xA0000000 in the Base Address field (this was the default address for the 16550 UART you just deleted, so you know it's a safe place to put the lite UART).
23) A pointer to the entry point function, relative to the image base address.
24) A direct address that identifies a location by means of its displacement from a base address.
25) Usually this column is blank, which indicates that the module loaded at its preferred base address.
26) A number that indicates the location of a logical record, expressed as a difference with respect to a base address.
27) An address expressed as a difference with respect to a base address.
28) It updates the header of each relocated module to reflect the new preferred base address.
29) Initially, this pointer is set to the managed heap's base address.
More similar words: readdress, headdress, home address, keynote address, inside address, hardware address, address, addressee, addressed, addresser, addressing, address bus, business address, address list, addressable, full address, unaddressed, address space, form of address, local address, street address, memory address, self-addressed, global address, name and address, network address, address system, salad dressing, return address, public address.