Random good picture Not show
1. These could include increasing bank reserve requirements.
2. ... raised benchmark lending rates and bank reserve requirements.
3. Second, enhances the financial organ bank reserve against deposits rate.
4. The bank reserve against deposits rate two sum totals fall 1.5 percentage points.
5. Further increases to bank reserve requirements make sense in order to constrain the growth of credit.
6. I agree that the Bank reserve the right to reject this Application without giving any reason.
7. These charges and interest rates are variable and the Bank reserves the right to amend them from time to time.
8. When business in the United States underwent a mild contraction in 1927, the Federal Reserve created more paper reserves in the hope of forestalling any possible bank reserve shortage.
9. The slide was triggered by a 100 basis point increase in the bank reserve ratio requirement.
10. Now regulators are trying to stem the lending by increasing bank reserve requirements.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Beijing's monetary response boils down to modest interest rate hikes and increased bank reserve requirements.
12. At the same timethe central bank also cut the small bank reserve ratio.
More similar words: federal reserve bank, reserve, reserves, preserve, reserved, preserved, in reserve, preserver, preserves, unreserved, reservedly, cash reserves, unreservedly, reserve ratio, well-preserved, life preserver, excess reserve, without reserve, bank reconciliation, federal reserve, required reserves, currency reserves, fractional reserve, federal reserve act, federal reserve note, federal reserve notes, reserve requirement, federal reserve board, reserve requirements, federal reserve system.