Random good picture Not show
1. Balkan: Of or relating to the Balkan Peninsula or the Balkan Mountains.
2. Found in Spain, Portugal, alongcoastal areas of Italy, Balkan Peninsula, India, Northern Europe, and America.
3. Significant Roma populations are found in the Balkan peninsula, in some Central European states, in Spain, France, Russia, and Ukraine.
4. It is located in the northwest Balkan Peninsula and on the east coast of the Adriatic Sea.
5. An ancient region of the Balkan Peninsula on the Adriatic coast.
6. A region of southeast Europe on the Balkan Peninsula including parts of modern-day Greece, Bulgaria, and Yugoslavia .
7. The important historical events in the Balkan Peninsula in the 20 th century are directly or indirectly related to nationalism.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The Iberian Peninsula, the Italian Peninsula, and the Balkan Peninsula are three large peninsulas in Europe.
9. One of these was the vielle, which was probably introduced to Europe through the Balkan Peninsula in the 10th century.
10. The third fundamental cause of the War was the desire of the Teutonic powers to control the small nations of the Balkan peninsula.
11. Found in Spain, Portugal, along the coastal areas of Italy, Balkan Peninsula, India, Northern Europe, and America.
12. The fourth century had witnessed the settlement of German peoples, as foederati, bound to military service, on Roman lands in the Balkan peninsula and in Gaul.
13. Surva, the International Festival of the Masquerade Games held in the town of Pernik, Bulgaria is the biggest event of this type not only in Bulgaria but on the Balkan Peninsula as well.
14. It may come as a surprise that this tiny tip of the Balkan Peninsula could command such attention.
15. The city lies on two international waterways, at the confluence of the Sava and Danube in north central Serbia , where the Pannonian Plain meets the Balkan Peninsula .
16. Under the influence of Avars, Slaves began invaded the Balkan Peninsula, which resulted more serious influence.
17. Serbia and Montenegro is located in Southeastern Europe, bordering the Adriatic Sea, between Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is on the west-central Balkan Peninsula.
More similar words: yucatan peninsula, arabian peninsula, peninsula, peninsular, sinai peninsula, balkans, Balkanization, insula, insular, insulate, insulator, insulated, insulation, insularity, balk at, insult, insulin, consular, consulate, insulting, insultingly, opening, uninsured, ripening, in suspense, add insult to injury, dampening, happening, deepening, eye-opening.