Random good picture Not show
1. Turn off the water, drain down and bale out the cistern to give it a good clean.
2. Return in good time to bale out the kitchen and read note reminding you of half-day closing in Muswell Hill.
3. One day, a pilot was forced to bale out of a fighter plane over London and came down by parachute, landing in a crowded street.
4. A storm rose, and we had to bale out our boat.
5. Take this thimble and with it bale out the water in the pond till there isn't a drop left.
6. When the storm rose on the river, they had to bale out to reach the shore safely.
7. My objection to his high heels was that he would do himself a mischief if he had to bale out!
8. Just as they reached the top and comparative safety, Lilley yelled for everyone to bale out.
More similar words: file out, dole out, pile out, rule out, ladle out, puzzle out, fizzle out, single out, shale oil, paleocene, paleozoic, bale, sierra leone, baler, paleolithic, paleography, baleen, paleozoic era, sale or return, paleontology, paleobiology, baleful, paleolithic age, paleontologist, paleontological, balefully, scale of measurement, balance scale, verbal expression, leo.