Random good picture Not show
1. All main courses are served with chips or baked potato.
2. A baked potato is very permissible, of course.
3. You can choose either french fries, baked potato, or mashed potatoes.
4. See, e-mail is a baked potato chip as opposed to a greasy, fried one.
5. A 5. 5-ounce baked potato without toppings contains about 120 calories and no fat.
6. Tea: Poached fish in cheese sauce, peas, baked potato, piece of fresh fruit.
7. Would you like a salad or a baked potato?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Give me a baked potato with sour cream.
9. I'd prefer a baked potato.
10. I had a steak and a baked potato.
11. C: Do you want a baked potato or rice?
12. Spoon out the flesh onto a seasoned baked potato!
13. a baked potato and beans.
14. Would you like a baked potato, fries, or rice?
15. Would you like Baked potato, potato skin or French fries to come with your steak?
16. For example, choose a baked potato with salsa or steak sauce (instead of butter and sour cream) to replace French fries.
17. I must say that even their baked potato skin is better than TGI! ! ! !
18. Entree with baked potato skin, chorizo sausage, wedges and baby spinach salad.
19. Okay. That's the chicken with a baked potato, and a glass of milk.
20. I'll have a baked potato, green beans and an egg salad.
21. I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
22. Would you like French fries, a baked potato or rice?
23. Would you like a baked potato, French fries or mashed potatoes?
24. Server : Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
25. Avoid quiches, pasties and meat pies, but don't be shy of the ubiquitous baked potato.
26. Or how the mayonnaise melted into a piping hot baked potato?
27. Some other ways salsa can spice up a dish: Top a baked potato or macaroni and cheese.
28. All right. And would you prefer rice or a baked potato with that?
29. All right, so my friend would like to have steak, baked potato and green salad.
30. I needn’t tell you thatthis proved to be a major holocaust, forever ruining at least one J.Mendel dress, and catapulting a baked potato into the cleavage of atony brunette.
More similar words: potato, a hot potato, bake, mesopotamia, naked, take down, not at all, peaked cap, rotating, denotation, annotation, connotation, crop rotation, dictator, spectator, gustatory, dictatorial, dictatorship, cocked, wicked, packed, linked, wrecked, blocked, shocked, pot, total, spot, notable, totally.