Random good picture Not show
1. They just can’t speak Bahasa Indonesia. It’s tragic.
2. Able to speak in English, chinese, Bahasa Indonesia.
3. The national language is Bahasa Indonesia.
4. Website will be in Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia).sentencedict.com
5. It has been translated into the Bahasa Indonesia language for a publication and issuance on CD-ROM, and several other countries have requested translation into their respective languages.
6. When investors to the Bahasa Indonesia "document" sent to the notary, the scam eventually it away.
7. However, if mandatory under the law to use Bahasa Indonesia, the person should be reminded to pay attention to this president.
8. Belajar Bahasa Indonesia di sekolah - sekolah Australia justru terlihat lebih menarik.
9. I'm a native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia. How can I help you about the language ? Just message me if you wanna learn about it.
10. During the Suharto era, Bahasa Indonesia was the only language that we could see or read.
11. Because, this is BAHASA INDONESIA TEST , i'm an indonesian , i speak bahasa.
12. But the children’s ability in English obscured the fact that, though born and raised in Indonesia, they were struggling with the Indonesian language, known as Bahasa Indonesia.
13. April 5, 2006—The words, pulang kampung, mean homecoming in Bahasa Indonesia, the official language of the world’s fourth most populous country.
14. Reported that the Obama who came to the airport to meet with the Bahasa Indonesia words of greeting officials say, shows his level of Bahasa Indonesia.
15. It was used to create a national identity, and it worked, because all of us spoke Bahasa Indonesia.
16. She added: “In some families, the grandchildren cannot speak with the grandmother because they don't speak Bahasa Indonesia. That's sad.”
17. "They know they're Indonesian, " Ms. Sugiarto, 34, said. "They love Indonesia. They just can't speak Bahasa Indonesia. It's tragic. "
18. To drive that message home, the President will co-launch a Bahasa Indonesia version of “The Right to Tell: The Role of Mass Media in Economic Development” co-published by the Bank and Tempo.
19. She added: “In some families, the grandchildren cannot speak with the grandmother because they don’t speak Bahasa Indonesia.
More similar words: indonesia, indonesian, indonesian rupiah, republic of indonesia, bahasa, find oneself, grind one's teeth, lyndon baines johnson, Easier said than done, No sooner said than done, bahai, amnesia, akinesia, magnesia, amnesiac, gain ground on, bahamas, dysmnesia, micronesia, magnesian, melanesia, anesthesia, keynesian, polynesia, saintliness, bahamian, polynesian, melanesian, synesthesia, dyskinesia.