Random good picture Not show
1. The child's clothes were in bad state of repair.
2. The building is in a bad state of repair .
3. The house is in a bad state of repair but it has possibilities.
4. The house was unoccupied and in a bad state of disrepair.
5. The school buildings are in bad state of repair.
6. Some cars were in such a bad state of repair that standing passengers were banned on them.
7. Given their generally bad state of health and care, slaves turned both to faith and to magic for healing.
8. The birds are all moulting consequently in a bad state being our excuse, so have killed many other things.
9. Your heart is in a rather bad state.
10. This building is in a bad state of repair.
11. How to change bad state of mind into good intention affection?
12. I was fifty - three and in a bad state.
13. These buildings are in a bad state of repair.
14. I am in a bad state of health.
15. These buildings are in a bad state of repair ,(sentencedict.com) ie need to is repaired.
16. The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her.
17. The house was in a bad state of repair when he bought it.
18. The market expanded horizontality but not verticality led a bad state to the moving of economy, which I name as market superficiality.
19. In other words, make it impossible for the user to enter a bad state.
More similar words: in a bad state of repair, railroad station, associated state, united states senate, badger state, solid state, solid-state, ground state, liquid state, excited state, united states, the United States, suspended state, united states army, united states code, solid-state physics, united states dollar, headstand, headstall, head start, headstart, united states congress, united states treasury, united states of america, southeastern united states, united states supreme court, the United States of America, united states constitution, president of the united states, united states military academy.