Random good picture Not show
1. We are faced with a backlog of orders we can't deal with.
2. The Backlog of Orders, Prices, Customers' Inventories, Imports and New Export Orders Indexes do not meet the accepted criteria for seasonal adjustments.
3. We are now faced with a sizeable backlog of orders.
4. There is a backlog of orders waiting to be processed.
5. We've had a rush on at the office, dealing with the backlog of orders.
6. New orders and production at U.S. manufacturers held steady last month and inventories fell. However, the backlog of orders increased, which should keep factories busy.
7. On his return to the office, he ploughs into a backlog of orders and other work.
8. The giant aerospace concern has racked up record sales and has a huge backlog of orders.
9. Prior to the fourth quarter, the manufacturing sector had still benefited from a large backlog of orders stemming from late 2007.
10. In the most recent released in May, PMI index, new orders, backlog of orders index, raw material stock index have fallen significantly, more than 1%, visible poor behavior in the lower reaches.
11. By most measures, 1988 has been an excellent year for the Boeing Company. The giant aerospace concern has racked up record sales and has a huge backlog of orders.
12. The giant aerospace concern has racked up record sales and a huge backlog of orders.
13. The firm essentially shut down in September, despite having a heavy backlog of orders.
14. The strong results in 2008 due to an accumulated backlog of orders.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. This expansive development to the highest production level ever achieved was facilitated to a considerable extent by capital from a backlog of orders from 2007.
16. The strong results in 2008 were due to an accumulated backlog of orders.
17. Even more heartening, new orders and shipments soared from the prior month, while the average workweek lengthened markedly and the backlog of orders grew.
More similar words: order backlog, backlog, back-order, back order, feedback loop, out of order, out-of-order, point of order, orders, order sheet, log off, take orders, holy orders, reverse order, standing orders, factory orders, in reverse order, marching orders, jack london, mail order catalogue, chronological order, preorder traversal, conversion disorder, personality disorder, neurological disorder, psychological disorder, word order, back-lash, backlist, backless.