Random good picture Not show
(1) Summary of Background Data . Seeral posterior rod constructs are available for instrumentation across the cervicothoracic junction.
(2) Summary of Background Data. We performed a prospective, randomized double-blind study in patients undergoing multilevel cervical corpectomy procedures.
(3) Summary of Background Data. In children with thoracic insufficiency syndrome, expansion thoracoplasty of the constricted hemithorax improves respiratory function and controls scoliosis.
(4) Summary of Background Data. The stress-activated mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways including ASK1 transmitted apoptosis signals after acute spinal cord injury.
(5) Summary of Background Data. To our knowledge, few reports have described the kinematic relationships of the upper cervical spine in patients with general age-related cervical spondylosis.
(6) SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA: Device-related vertebral osteoporosis is a well-known phenomenon that occurs in an early adaptive phase after instrumented spinal fusion.
(7) Summary of Background Data. Historically, occipitocervical dissociation injuries have a high rate of associated neurologic deficit with a relatively high incidence of mortality.
(8) Haiti strong background data: Summary: In the Caribbean sea status, whole northern called the republic of Haiti.
(9) Summary of Background Data . No diagnostic technique as a satisfactory tool for identification of spinal pain.
(10) Summary of Background Data. Human leptospirosis has been intensively studied, and there are several reports of salmonella vertebral osteomyelitis in patients without sickling.
(11) Summary of the Background Data. The use of mobile fluoroscopy has become commonplace in orthopaedics.
(12) Summary of Background Data. A common treatment for spasticity in children with cerebral palsy is ITB. This population also has a high incidence of severe spinal deformities requiring PSF.
(13) SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA: The morphometry of L5 has been studied to help the introduction of pedicular screws.
(14) Summary of Background Data. Chronic donor site pain and poor cosmesis have been the major deterrents in using iliac crest for long-segment spinal reconstructions.
(15) Summary of Background Data. Longitudinal studies to investigate NSP incidence and risk factors are rare, and even fewer have been conducted in middle- and low-income countries.
(16) Summary of Background Data. There have been few studies that investigated the factors related to patients' satisfaction after spinal fusion in lumbar degenerative disease (LDD).
(17) Summary of Background Data. Osteopetrosis is characterized by osteoclast dysfunction, impaired bone resorption, and poor bone remodeling.
(18) Summary of Background Data. Tears are evidence of structural failure involving the anulus .
(19) Summary of Background Data. The most important feeding artery of the thoracolumbar spinal cord is the great anterior radiculomedullary artery, also called the artery of Adamkiewicz.
(20) Summary of Background Data. Spinal subarachnoid NCC is thought to be the secondary result from larval migration through the ventricular system into the spinal subarachnoid space.
(21) SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA: Nucleus pulposus cells would have a limited application for autologous cell transplantation if phenotypic dedifferentiation takes place during culture expansion.
(22) Summary of Background Data. Different partial sternotomies with or without associated clavicular resection have been proposed but expose patients to the risk of pseudarthrosis .
(23) Summary of Background Data. Spondylolysis is thought to be caused primarily by a fatigue fracture and spondylolytic tissue has been recognized as being a fibrocartilaginous mass.
(24) Summary of Background Data. Both mechanical and chemical factors hae been identified as important for inducing radiculopathy. Sentencedict.com
(25) Summary of Background Data. Dyspnea and dysphagia are complications of posterior O-C fusion with malalignment, and may be prolonged or occasionally serious.
(26) Summary of Background Data. Different growth and differentiation factors are currently being used for inducing bone formation in spinal fusion.
(27) Summary of Background Data. TDR has been shown to preserve motion and possibly prevent abnormal loading at the adjacent level.
(28) Summary of Background Data . Irreducible atlantoaxial dislocation is typically a chronic process that requires surgical treatment.
(29) Summary of Background Data: Instrumented spinal arthrodesis is a common procedure to correct scoliosis.
(30) Summary of Background Data. The patient presented with 3 months of neck pain and intermittent right arm radicular symptoms.
More similar words: back ground, background, background music, background color, background noise, background knowledge, background radiation, background processing, cosmic microwave background, black grouse, grouped data, break ground, rock group, round down, underground, underground cable, ground, underground railway, grounds, aground, underground railroad, blind date, grounder, ground on, grounded, bat around, grounding, groundnut, foreground, ground ball.