Random good picture Not show
1) The back ground to and the philosophy underpinning the study are outlined.
2) Do a back ground check.
3) The back ground is the dark blue sky, colored by the neon light.
4) Setting the back ground music in reading room is helpful to keep calm, relieve of anxiety and enhance the study interest for the readers.
5) In this case there is no back ground experience of slope behaviour.
6) As can be seen from the picture the back ground is the Muda Dam.
7) College graduated or above,(http://sentencedict.com/back ground.html) major in art or design related back ground with job qualification certificate.
8) I think there raises an interesting question; if it becomes profitable to unnecessarily trim back ground cover for fuel generation, might China face a wave of wide-spread top-soil erosion?
9) Finally the assembled main body is reassembled with the back ground board.
10) The final conclusion is: edge technique has high signal to noise ratio, small statistical errors, large measuring range in high accuracy, and can prevent back ground noise in some way.
11) This system inspects three major defects, i. e. (1)the defect which is darker than background, (2)the defect which is lighter than back ground, and(3)the defect on pad.
12) If you get a litter spook aroud here at night. Lean back ground , put a few lights on.
More similar words: background, background color, background music, background radiation, cosmic microwave background, break ground, underground, underground cable, ground, grounds, aground, underground railroad, grounded, groundhog, foreground, groundnut, playground, fairground, run aground, ground zero, ungrounded, high ground, give ground, groundwork, ground beef, groundless, to the ground, overground, ground crew, gain ground.