Random good picture Not show
151. She moves her toothbrush and down and back and forth.
152. When I stood on the bridge, three (up to five) vehicles started to move back and forth in front of me before long.
153. However, it should be pay attention to the three main vocal technique: the breath, changing back and forth between the normal chest voice and a falsetto , and pronounce words correctly.
154. First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I") then pointed at his knees (meaning "need), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of a hand saw.
155. I've flown back and forth by myself five or six times. "
156. The back and forth makes it clear: The day of remembrance has become a day of fighting and a stage for political battles. Not just in New York, but throughout the United States.
157. Jack speeds off, jerking Carroll back and forth backseat, and then quickly slams on the brakes.
158. In the Gulf of Mexico, trawlers ply back and forth year in year out, hauling vast nets that scarify the seabed and allow no time for plant and animal life to recover.
159. Li Gungun snaps his fingers and says, "Hey! Tang Gulu, wake up! wake up! "Then he grasp her shoulders to shake her back and forth.
160. Driving across Lop Nor and shuttling back and forth in the boundless hillsand ditches.
161. Waves can bounce back and forth across the central region , becoming successively amplified — a cosmic echo chamber.
162. In many cases, I was shuttled back and forth in the past and present times there is no strict boundaries, memory and reality blend of fish and water.
163. "Pshaw! " said the ogre; "it is as easy to do one as the other! " And he changed himself into a mouse and ran back and forth on the floor.
164. I never prefer to play single. Running back and forth and smashing are killing me.
165. The old Yang still and just and outside calls what, I also have no mood to realize him, feels that kind of a reptile milli- the impassive vision going back and forth on my body.
166. But, in this case, if you are moving back and forth, it would make more sense to have the arc length first increase, then decrease,increase again, and so on.
166. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
167. His tail was ticking back and forth. It is cropped so that it is about the size and shape of a half-smoked stogie .
168. A metal ring that moves freely back and forth on a rope, rod, or spar.
170. There was perpetual open house and constant visits back and forth from one mess to another.
More similar words: back away, send for, stand for, the rank and file, package, first and foremost, back, back of, back up, back on, north, pay back, hold back, call back, cut back, set back, northern, worth, keep back, give back, backyard, go back on, feedback, draw back, go back to, look back, worthy, fall back on, bring back, for the rest.