Random good picture Not show
1. Stars received 20 times the average monthly wage for one concert.
2. Eliminate the upper limit that average monthly wage of high-salary workers as economic compensation is three times of average wage in society.
3. In Shanghai, where the average monthly wage is about $350, a gallon of milk now costs about $5.50.
4. The term "monthly wage" means the Employee's average monthly wage for the 12 months prior to the termination or ending of his employment contract.
5. The average monthly wage of 20 Cubans dollars. Julio's pizza shop in a small price of $ 0.5 tomato pizza, a large pizza to sell $ 3.
6. According to Beijing-based education consultancy MyCOS, the average monthly wage of a recent graduate from a top Chinese university hovers just above $400, which affords little disposable income.
7. Figures under "all selected industries" refer to the overall average monthly wage rates of all the industries shown in this table.
8. The maximum total severance pay required in China is three times the local average monthly wage times 12 years worked.
9. Sim said he plans to train all 5(sentencedict.com),000 toilet cleaners in the tiny city-state and raise their average monthly wage to $598 US from the previous $472.
10. The card will be issued for clients with an annual income of at least $300,000, targeting a thin layer of affluent consumers in a vast nation where the average monthly wage is about $500.
11. That is a mere $197, little more than one-twentieth of the average monthly wage in America.
12. It cost as much as five thousand yuan to have one installed and it was at a time when the average monthly wage was only about a hundred yuan.
13. If the employee earns more than 3 times the average monthly wage of the locality, then the compensation will be capped at 3 times the average monthly wage, up to a maximum of 12 months.
14. For the purposes of this Article, the term "monthly wage" means the Employee's average monthly wage for the 12 months prior to the termination or ending of his employment contract.
More similar words: on the average, daily wage, weekly wage, average, average rate, monthly, average out, on average, general average, average time, bimonthly, average cost, average income, average risk, mean average, averageness, on an average, monthly fee, monthly pay, average speed, average price, average error, average output, semimonthly, average number, average length, moving average, average weight, average revenue, batting average.