Random good picture Not show
1. Its average molecular weight is 1387, and average molecular formula is C 101 H 90.7 O 3.6 N 2.
2. This paper studies the average molecular weight of branched chain of poly ( acrylic acid) by viscosity method. The structure of graft copolymer is also measured by IR method.
3. Lower average molecular weight of LGV samples was unfavourable for the adsorption and hydration.
4. The average molecular weight of the asphalt increased in ageing.
5. The average molecular weight of polyoxytetramethylene glycol could be flexibly controlled by varying the amount of cocatalyst B.
6. The average molecular weight and its distribution of polystyrene obtained in microsegregation reactor are also between those of piston flow and maximum micromixing...
7. The number - average molecular weight of poly ethylene - glycol - adipate diols didn't affect the heat decompose temperatures of polyurethanes.
8. Objective : To determine the distribution of weight average molecular weight in the Phytolacca acinosa Roxb.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. The VPO average molecular weight of vacuum residues and asphaltenes all decreased.
10. The conversion of polymerization reaction and viscosity - average molecular weight of polyacrylonitrile decreased as initiator quantity increased.
11. The average molecular weight and its distribution of polystyrene obtained in microsegregation reactor are also between those of piston flow...
12. The results indicate that emulsions using anionic emulsifier I has high average molecular weight, excellent cohesion and bad stability.
13. For the practical use, one new calculating formula named the method of average molecular weight is deducted.
14. This method was compared with that of desulfonation GC and the relative deviation of LAS average molecular weight is less than 0.1%.
15. Different grades of crystal polystyrene molding pellets range from 150,000 to 350,000 weight average molecular weight.
More similar words: molecular weight, average weight, weighted average, molecular, bimolecular, molecular formula, supramolecular, monomolecular, intermolecular, molecular clock, intramolecular, macromolecular, molecular biology, molecular genetics, with particular average, molecular biologist, molecular structure, molecular vibration, molecular attraction, average monthly wage, over weight, overweight, overweighted, paperweight, paper-weight, overweigh, featherweight, under weight, underweight, average method.