Random good picture Not show
1. What's the average life of a passenger aircraft?
2. The average life expectancy was 40.
3. Average life expectancy went down from about 70 to 67.
4. In Italy the average life of a government is eleven months.
5. What's the average life of a passenger airplane?
6. Their average life expectancy was 12 years less than that of whites, their infant mortality rate twice that of whites.
7. The Group's current average life of gross debt is some 5.5 years.
8. Every soldier knew that average life expectancy at the front was seventeen days.
9. This compares with an average life expectancy in 1975 of 69.1 years for males and 75.2 years for females.
10. Between 1814 and 1820 the average life of a minister was six months.
11. The average life expectancy of a child with Down syndrome was 9 years in 1910.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. An alternative to making yield calculations based on average life is to make them based on equivalent life.
13. With an average life expectancy, that same beneficiary will collect a monthly check for five years beyond that.
14. The average life span of a major league baseball is 5 - 7 pitches.
15. The average life period of active center is a function of activation energy and polymerization temperature, it can be expressed asf ?
16. Therefore, the prolong of human average life makes it more obvious that AD do more harm to human health. It has been one of the most serious problems of geratology.
17. The test results show that the average life of gear can increase40%approximately by taking peen shot for rear axle pinion gear.
18. Scandinavia's citizens also live long lives, with average life expectancy of 79.
19. Taking a funeral policy can cost less than paying for a funeral plan by instalments but it depends on average life expectancy.
20. Meanwhile, a war that has cost at least 500,000 lives grinds on, reducing average life expectancy to just 42 years.
21. She is very old now-extraordinarily old in a country with an average life expectancy of 48.
22. One of the continuing financial objectives is to lengthen this average life of debt through selective refinancing.
23. Although still we can hardly see a centenarian, the average life of human have kept on increasing during the past several decades.
24. The Bloemfontein Zoo says Charlie passed away Tuesday at the age of 52, at least ten years beyond the average life span for chimpanzees.
25. The tiny European nation of San Marino boasts the longest average life span for men, with 81 years.
26. Guide rollers clamp high-temperature red steel and is extremely prone to wear and oxidation, thus causing the average life of guide roller to only have 8 hours.
27. To monitor the changing trend of infant mortality rate (IMR) in Hongkou district Shanghai, observe how IMR affected average life expectancy, in order to take proper measures to reduce the rate.
28. Seventh-day Adventists, the religious group whose members have an average life span of 88 in the U.S., are another example of how lifestyle may impact longevity.
29. Since 1951, the Chinese retirement policy doesn't make a big change as the changes of average life expectancy and economic development etc.
30. Now we should lay stress on monitoring birth defects and advocate perinatal health care, in order to reduce the IMR and increa the average life expectancy effectively.
More similar words: average length, average rate, average, general average, on average, average out, average monthly wage, average time, average cost, mean average, on an average, on the average, average risk, average income, averageness, average output, average speed, average error, average price, law of averages, average number, average weight, moving average, average density, batting average, average revenue, average deviation, weighted average, average earnings, average inventory.