Random good picture Not show
1. We must make good use of the available space.
2. Numerous pictures fill every available space .
3. This design makes the optimum use of the available space.
4. The exhibition takes up most of the available space in the gallery.
5. He truncated a news item to fit the available space.
6. Every available space on the wall was covered in pictures.
7. We've used up all the available space.
8. Camera crews and their front men cruised the available space looking for celebrities to interview.
9. The available space in the cabinet or box housing the p.c.b. which determines the overall size of the board. 4.
10. Plants burgeon from every available space.
11. Get the available space of a specified drive.
12. All available space in Extended DOS partition is assigned to logical drives.
13. Sufficient space is available for lexicographers to create an extra four thousand entry-versions per table before the available space is exhausted.
14. The schools proudly display the students' work in virtually every available space.
15. Sit inside the tent before buying to get a true idea of the available space.
16. There's no room for more books - we've used up all the available space.
17. You must therefore consider your priorities(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict .com] plus the amount of available space.
18. Books and papers in neat rows and piles crammed all the available space between floor and ceiling.
19. However, it has the disadvantage that there is no flexibility in available space.
20. Keyboards, drum machines and mikes filled most of the available space.
21. Commercial Union began to cope with the temporary loss of its headquarters building by making the maximum use of available space elsewhere.
22. By using tabs and excerpts the theme maximises the available space without overwhelming the reader.
23. Since SMIT is most commonly run by root, the SMIT log files should be monitored and cleaned up so that they don't grow unmanageably large and consume all available space in the / filesystem.
24. The Gift Shop Committee will evaluate all work submitted and provide a response within two weeks based on available space in the sales area, as well as specific needs of the shop.
25. NOL, whose ships are operated by its APL subsidiary, said it was cutting the available space on Asia-Europe services by close to 25 per cent and transpacific capacity by 20 per cent.
More similar words: available, unavailable, be available, available time, be available to, available resources, availably, availability, unavailability, bioavailability, single space, unassailable, adjustable spanner, free space, storage space, assimilable, avail, reconcilable, notes payable, travail, irreconcilable, tablespoon, to avail of, to no avail, unavailing, without avail, tablespoonful, to little avail, space, spaced.