Random good picture Not show
1. Available bandwidth is a topic of much controversy.
2. Compared with SACK algorithm, the ESACK has utilized available bandwidth of the network effectively, while kept the fair quality of service and less buffer memory.
3. When the instantly available bandwidth is larger than the nominal bandwidth the second part is retrieved and transmitted.
4. The available bandwidth of a path is determined by the link with the minimum unused bandwidth.
5. This will use all available bandwidth after audio on the first channel for data.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. This paper proposes an adaptive judgment algorithm of available bandwidth based on theory analysis and experiments.
7. Available bandwidth measurement ( ABM ) is critical to effectively implement QoS service in network based IP.
8. Then we use SVM to train these attributes and estimate available bandwidth.
9. ABR (Available Bit Rate) service will systematically and dynamically allocate available bandwidth to users by controlling the flow of traffic with feedback.
10. In this paper, an adaptive dynamic layered multicast scheme, ADLM is introduced, to address multicast receivers' heterogeneity in available bandwidth.
11. Bringing DTR equipment into an existing token - ring environment will pump up the amounts of available bandwidth.
More similar words: bandwidth, available, low bandwidth, be available, unavailable, high bandwidth, available time, be available to, be available for, available date, available space, space available, channel bandwidth, available resource, available resources, available from stock, availably, availability, unavailability, bioavailability, time availability, unassailable, width, in width, widthwise, pulse width, column width, far and wide, assimilable, avail.