Random good picture Not show
1. Automotive vehicle transportation with independent power set is one of the advanced highway transport forms.
2. Auto. ifeng. com's automotive vehicle evaluation program "Phoenix Test" formally launched to provide professional, fair and objective evaluation for the consumer with profound data.
3. Therefore, the automotive vehicle pricing strategy is an important means of market competition.
4. Competing for the 2008 Pilkington Automotive Vehicle Design award,[Sentencedict.com] their projects ranged from a fresh take on eco-design to finding new ways of expressing personalisation.
5. The four-link rods type suspension is an advanced suspension type, can guarantee in design the better straight driving performance of automotive vehicle and reduce in maximum the load effect.
6. The location of the vehicle license plate is the first step in the automotive vehicle license plate recognition system and the accuracy of locating plays an important role in this system.
7. The electronic fuel injection(EFI) has been widely used in the electronic automotive vehicle.
8. By 2006 China had become the world's third largest automotive vehicle manufacturer and the second largest consumer.
9. The electronic fuel injection has been widely used in the electronic automotive vehicle .
10. The control device is arranged to control an oxygen sensor for an automotive vehicle wherein the oxygen sensor has a sensor element and a heater for elevating a temperature of the sensor element.
11. The four link rods type suspension is an advanced suspension type, can guarantee in design the better straight driving performance of automotive vehicle and can reduce in maximum the load effect.
12. A fixed or movable shield against glare attached above the windshield of an automotive vehicle.
13. Through increasing proportion of natural gas as fuel of electric power generation, automotive vehicle and civilian living, energy structure can be improved remarkably.
More similar words: automotive, automotive engineering, motor vehicle, space vehicle, vehicle, launch vehicle, tracked vehicle, armored vehicle, armoured vehicle, electric locomotive, amphibious vehicle, recreational vehicle, sport utility vehicle, automorphic, promotive, locomotive, electromotive, steam locomotive, diesel locomotive, railway locomotive, locomotive engine, electromotive force, locomotive engineer, automobile, anastomotic, automorphism, motivative, transitive verb, automobile traffic, motive.