Random good picture Not show
(1) She was shot with a small automatic pistol.
(2) He will identify those two automatic pistols as weapons he test-fired at the Ballistics Lab in order to obtain exemplary rounds.
(3) Two of them are automatic pistols, caliber twenty-two, manufactured by High Standard.
(4) Suddenly he pulled out a silver automatic pistol and fired a barrage at the driver's head.
(5) He held an automatic pistol in his right hand.
(6) He suddenly pulled out automatic pistol in a short period of time even to open dozens of guns, real-time teachers and students hurried to escape, more than shot down.
(7) And the small automatic pistol in her silver mesh purse was no substitute for a sword.
(8) All these men were encumbered with their heavy loads and had only automatic pistols.
(9) The man's face was white and mean and he was pointing an automatic pistol at Charles' chest.
(10) In it was an expensive - looking 9 mm automatic pistol. Sentencedict.com
(11) Hoare says he personally shot off the man's toes with an automatic pistol.
(12) The kidnappers kept the policeman at bay with an automatic pistol.
(13) A pupil in the US state of Florida shot and killed his teacher with a semi- automatic pistol in front of other six children.
(14) In a silk holster under his left arm he carried a 32 caliber automatic pistol.
(15) It was patented in 1904, and is an improvement of an earlier automatic pistol, the 1893 Borchardt C-93 pistol.
More similar words: automatic pilot, automatic, automatics, automatical, automaticity, automatically, semi-automatic, semiautomatic, automatic choke, automatic rifle, automatic system, automatic teller, automatic machine, automatic control, automatic telephone, automatic correction, automatic stabilizer, automatic transmission, automatic teller machine, automatism, automatize, automation, automatization, automatic speech recognition, office automation, stomatic, factory automation, process automation, automat, automata.