Random good picture Not show
1. It will include hierarchical cell and audit trail services and provide provisional Open Systems Interconnection specifications.
2. The creation of an inventory and an audit trail addresses various problems, both of theory and practice.
3. What audit trail provisions are available for access or changes to the text?
4. Complete audit trail throughout the laboratory for every specimen.
5. Who keeps an audit trail?
6. Audit Trail entries have been purged from the database.
7. View Audit results from inside Visual Audit Trail.
8. The audit trail generated within xxx does not truly reflect the identity of the responsible individuals.
9. Secure, embedded, time - stamped audit trail to record operator details, time(sentencedict.com), date all actions taken.
10. How would you ensure there was a clear audit trail for all these requirements for MSD?
11. An audit trail log of events associated with containers, workstations, or volumes.
12. Essentially, we maintain a clear audit trail of his actions.
13. X435 contains information such as interchange control numbers and Electronic Data Interchange document content types - helping improve security and audit trail capabilities.
14. Each sub-system of the model was given a decimal code so that an audit trail could be established for the subsequent detailed analysis.
15. It is possible to write a generic function that can generate an audit trail of the information manipulated through SQL and captured through trigger.
16. BIN mode: Records the audit events to two alternating temporary BIN files,(Sentencedict.com) and then appends them to a single audit trail file.
17. The system facilitates the complex calculations, the hierarchies of metrics, and the audit trail needed for external reporting.
18. Government agencies such as the FDA require businesses to keep a complete audit trail in documentation, electronic or not.
19. Most accounting systems and database management systems include an audit trail component.
20. For item types declared as auditable, the repository automatically remembers an audit trail of past states of the item, including the user who saved the item and the time of the change.
More similar words: credit transfer, credit transaction, audit, auditor, plaudit, plaudits, auditory, audition, auditive, auditing, tax audit, cost audit, audit plan, auditorium, social audit, outside audit, annual audit, auditory canal, auditory nerve, external audit, auditory cortex, financial audit, external auditor, tractor trailer, bullet train, auditory hallucination, independent audit, illicit trade, freight train, trail.