Random good picture Not show
1) There is a complementarity between life and atomic physics.
2) In atomic physics they are represented as Proton, Neutron, Electron, the three elements of all structure throughout nature.
3) There has been a tremendous growth in atomic physics.
4) Atomic physics ( or atom physics ) is physics of the electron hull of atoms.
5) The beginning of atomic physics is marked by the discovery and scrutinious study of spectral lines.
6) The theory to promote the development of atomic physics have made a major contribution.
7) But will it help us understand QED and atomic physics any better?
8) Scientists were deeply split on the uses to which the discoveries of atomic physics were being put.
9) Through one year effort,(http://sentencedict.com/atomic physics.html) we have established a quantum optics laboratory and an atomic physics laboratory.
10) Atomic spectrum data are important parameters to research atomic structure, hydrogen and hydrogen-like ions are idea system to study atomic physics and quantum mechanics.
11) The word'shell " is used extensively in the terminology of atomic physics.
More similar words: physics, biophysics, geophysics, metaphysics, astrophysics, psychophysics, plasma physics, nuclear physics, quantum physics, particle physics, atomic power, solid-state physics, atomics, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, atomic spectrum, physical geography, physic, physical, physically, physicals, physician, physicist, metaphysic, non-physical, nonphysical, physicalism, geophysical, physicality, geophysicist.