Random good picture Not show
(1) Once-plentiful species like Atlantic cod have been fished to near oblivion, and delicacies like bluefin tuna are on an arc toward extinction.
(2) Two-thirds of North Atlantic cod catches are believed to go unreported.
(3) Strikingly, the researchers found that Atlantic cod has lost genes that are essential for a critical component of its immune system.
(4) Here, Atlantic cod and herring as still declining, while globally populations of large predators such as sharks and rays are in rapid decline. Sentencedict.com
(5) Then demand surged in the wake of the Atlantic cod fishery collapse.
(6) The main productions are frozen and salted pacific pollock, pacific cod, and atlantic cod.
(7) cod-liver oil: Oil obtained primarily from the liver of the Atlantic cod and related fish.
(8) This finding will potentially allow for the development of more targeted vaccine development – aiding disease management and the process of domestication of Atlantic cod.
(9) This has benefitted species such as American plaice, pollock, haddock and Atlantic cod.
(10) Cod - liver oil: Oil obtained primarily from the liver of the Atlantic cod and related fish.
More similar words: atlantic coast, atlantic city, atlantic, mid-atlantic, north atlantic, atlantic ocean, transatlantic, atlantic salmon, mid-atlantic ridge, north atlantic treaty, atlantis, atlanta, genetic code, automatic code, anticoagulant, anti-coagulant, mazatlan, basic code, cyclic code, hepatic coma, plant layout, diabetic coma, spermatic cord, magnetic core, biotic community, magnetic compass, athletic contest, antitrust law, diplomatic corps, magnetic control.