Random good picture Not show
1) Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Athletic Training, Biomechanics, Information Sciences.
2) In the athletic training, the physical ability training scientific style is an important aspect.
3) Article 25 The State encourages and supports sparetime athletic training to foster reserve sports talents.
4) Athletic training is to improve the standard of the sport as well as health level.
5) The synergic effect of athletic training and administration of gingko leaf extract can remarkably enhance rats'athletic capability, particularly muscular endurance and cardiopulmonary endurance.
6) In 1888 , Gu Baidan took office the France school edition, athletic training committee secretary generals.
7) Background - Few data are available that address the impact of athletic training on aortic root size.
8) Although doctors recommend regular exercise to maintain a healthy heart,(http://sentencedict.com/athletic training.html) long - term athletic training comes with risks.
9) The study study, led by Heidi Grappendorf, is in the Journal of Athletic Training.
10) The study, led by Heidi Grappendorf , is in the Journal of Athletic Training.
11) The stadium guard rail is suitable specially for highly 4 meter within achievement field circle nets, the basketball court circle net, the volleyball location and the athletic training location use...
More similar words: basic training, athletic, athletics, athletic competition, training, athleticism, athletically, straining, athletic wear, retraining, athletic field, spring training, constraining, training time, athletic contest, field training, career training, group training, training school, training center, training college, training program, on the job training, military training, technical training, in-service training, induction training, management training, industrial training, vocational training.