Random good picture Not show
1. The European anthem was played at the opening and closing ceremonies.
2. The president gave a speech at the opening night of the convention.
3. At the opening party, an excited three-and-a-half-year-old Josh rode the pretty antique red rocking horse in the shop window.
4. Group Captain Griffiths was a most welcome guest at the opening.
5. The Paris summit, meanwhile, broke up at the opening meeting when Eisenhower refused to apologize for the U-2 flight.
6. Spectators yesterday gave Thatcher standing ovations at the opening and close of her address.
7. President Clinton cried when he saw Muhammad Ali at the opening ceremonies.
8. Here, then, at the opening of the modern era, we have a quite well developed doctrine of popular sovereignty.
9. At the opening ceremony for a new building recently, a man made an impassioned speech about the wrongs of animal sacrifice.
10. His speech at the opening ceremony would have been the ideal opportunity for a graceful climbdown.
11. At the opening of the new museum in San Francisco last year rooms or bays were similarly devoted to Polke and Kiefer.
12. He gave a speech at the opening of the tobacco market.
13. Taped testimony will be heard in full at the opening of the trial.
14. This symbol of peace was used again at the opening ceremony in Antwerp in 1920.
15. Lamaist monks joyfully dance at the opening ceremony parade of the annual Lotus Lantern Festival. This event is held in Dongdaemun Stadium.
16. Photo Gallery: Ceremonious Seoul Lamaist monks joyfully dance at the opening ceremony parade of the annual Lotus Lantern Festival.
17. Our headmaster rattled on for at least two hours at the opening ceremony.
18. Security did not prevent an interloper from getting onto the stage at the opening ceremony.
19. I was a member of the thousand-voice choir that sang at the opening of the Gladstone Dock in April, 1913.
20. He also has written a piece that 100 percussionists will perform at the opening ceremonies for the summer Olympic Games.
21. She insisted on fresh flowers every day placed next to a photograph of Stephen and herself at the opening night of Crystal Springs.
22. Give them that outline, the feeling of involvement and purpose, at the opening session.
23. Stung by this delay, they drove the students back many a yard at the opening scrum.
24. One incident that has always stuck in my mind was when I dove for my foxhole at the opening mortar round.
25. Also, in the podcast, Mexico sets up a special unit to combat the recent rash of kidnappings, many involving teenagers and fakery at the opening of the Olympic Games.
26. "We are committed to taking measures to maintaining greater personal saving and to reducing the federal deficit to a sustainable level by 2013," Geithner said at the opening session of the talks.
27. Swimmer Yana Klochkova will be the flag bearer for the Ukrainian delegation at the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.
28. Any item or deposit of money received on any day after the cut -off hour may be treated as being received at the opening of the next banking day.sentencedict.com
29. But Moxley says he and the fake businessmen got the "red-carpet treatment" at the opening ceremony for the factory.
30. In November eighteen sixty-three, President Lincoln traveled to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. He spoke at the opening of a military cemetery.
More similar words: eye-opening, opening, on opening, in the open, opening move, opening date, opening line, opening price, opening night, into the open, opening balance, under the open sky, opening a bank account, open into, open interest, ripening, fattening, at the beginning, dampening, deepening, happening, at the beginning of, reopen, at the outside, wide open, wide-open, be open to, eye opener, eye-opener, bottle opener.