Random good picture Not show
1. Past failed attempts at market and product development.
2. The other servants were at market or running errands.
3. Marchers were due to congregate at Market Square for an open-air meeting.
4. Accepting an offer at market price may therefore be the only realistic way of realising their investment at its full value.
5. The first toilet was unveiled at Market and Powell streets on June 15[Sentence dictionary], 1995.
6. That can be liquidated at market value any time.
7. Market order can help client buy or sell at market price.
8. Interpol said teams of officials carried out checks at market stores in the capital Libreville, where children were doing various jobs such as carrying heavy goods and selling products.
9. At market extremes, it is a wonderful contrarian indicatormagnetic south,'pointing inexactly the wrong direction.
10. However, he will be at market and did not disclose their own master data.
11. A mirror image of this situation occurs at market bottoms.
12. It bases its figure on equity valued, not at market value, but at par value.
13. Transfers at market price : price changes in the intermediate market.
14. Very good value woollen garments, inlaid wooden souvenirs or leather goods may be bought at market stalls and some shops.
15. Sale of the land to developers, on the other hand, would be at market value.
16. The tins of sardines it received as rations are on sale at market stalls.
17. Some choose to spend money mainly on seeds and others mainly on buying young store cattle or young lambs at market.
18. Thus many farmers have young store cattle which they either sell at market or fatten on fodder crops on their own farms.
19. Lending to Thailand will take the form of a medium-term loan at market interest rates.
20. Gross domestic product at factor cost: The gross domestic product at market prices minus the difference between indirect taxes and subsidies.
21. The volume indicator is also moving lower but it is somewhat less negative than the other indicators. Of course, the volume indicator is often a lagging indicator at market tops.
22. There is fifteen million US dollars saleroom we have made, 15% benefits which we put part of on the subject of sustainable development as well as enhance competing power at market.
23. The region's lychees were particularly famous and could fetch a good price at market.
More similar words: meat market, spot market, tight market, market maker, credit market, street market, test marketing, imperfect market, discount market, direct marketing, investment market, current market value, primary market, market, marketer, upmarket, newmarket, otc market, market town, gold market, downmarket, down market, marketing, marketeer, supermarket, market day, free market, open-market, food market, bond market.