Random good picture Not show
1. Associate members do not have the right to vote.
2. On a point of order, Mr. Chairman, can associate members vote on this subject?
3. The Activist Confederations were to be associate members who were to disseminate the belief in corporatism throughout the community.
4. Associate members with a little more money to spend can afford the comfort of local hotels.
5. Associate Members are required to renew their membership annually.
6. To date,(http://Sentencedict.com) six new full members and four associate members have joined.
7. Associate members include the nation's leading professional services and trade providers.
8. This does not even include the number of associate members.
9. On a point of order , Mr Chairman, can associate members vote on this matter?
10. The aim is now to change the constitution to elect four associate members on to a management committee.
11. MATS comprise seven full member theological institutions plus three other training centers as associate members.
12. Vanuatu was represented by its special envoy, and New Caledonia and French Polynesia attended the forum as associate members.
13. Current Membership may include: Full Members, Honorary Members, Student Members, Associate Members, and Corresponding Members.
More similar words: associate, associated, associate professor, disassociate, associated state, associated data, associate degree, associated company, memorandum of association, be associated with, association agreement, associating, associative, association, dissociate, associativity, associational, associative law, disassociation, free association, undissociated, press association, trade association, association theory, in association with, credit association, Football Association, association football, guilt by association, associative learning.