Random good picture Not show
1. The plant's high ash content has led to its use for manure, and its conversion into compost.
2. Low ash coal with an ash content lower than 2% can be separated from some suitable coal with its purification ability and by a high efficient cyclonic microfoam columned pneumatic floatation machine.
3. When the cenosphere fly ash content is lower, the melt is easily delaminated during preparing the cenosphere fly ash reinforced aluminium composites by stir casting technology.
4. Becasue advantages compare with traditional fuel as low ash content, high calorific value and good shape.
5. Regular change of ash content during cooking is found out, in addition(sentencedict.com), ash content is still affected by cooking conditions.
6. In this paper, low ash content anthracite was taken as the investigated subject, thermolysis process of anthracite and petroleum coke were investigated at the same time.
7. At last, the quantitative relation of the time of end coal drawing and ash content of coal drawing is advanced.
8. While the precipitation is washed, dried activity and low ash content lignin is acquired.
9. Based on analysis on the law governing coal piling up in coal bin and with queuing theory, a math model has been set up to predict ash content in coal contained in coal bin.
10. Near the distributary channel, coal layer divarication and pinch-out, with high ash content, and transition to clastic rock.
11. Many technical problems were solved with relation to low degree of coalification , low ash fusion temperature and low ash content.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. The major components of the rap oil seedcakes are protein, nitrogen-free lixivium , coarse fiber, crude fats, and ash content. These components have good filtration reduction in drilling fluids.
13. We are looking for amorphous graphite with fixed carbon up t0 90% , low ash content, particle size diameter up to 20 mm.
14. Ash component analysis before and after deashing of Datong coal indicated that a linear relationship exists between ash content in deashed coal and total contents of Si and Fe in the ash.
15. The paper described the quantitative analysis of the law of sintering raw material and chamotte index wave Caused by the ash content.
16. Since most nutrients are lost from the filtrate, which ash content than dry on low filtrate.
17. All hydrolysates were different from intact sodium caseinate in protein, moisture, and ash content. Free amino groups increased through the course of hydrolysis and the increase was related to DH.
18. Higher doses of vitamin D 3 - improved bodyweight gain, tibia ash content, TD and rickets.
19. The technology of ash agglomerating in bed and the selectively separating of ash lead to the ash content of up to 90%. No tar or oil is found in the gas condensate.
20. After data preprocessing a regression model between calorific and ash content was founded by polynomial regression.
21. The results showed that high quality fiber Z30S was obtained including low ash content, high isotacticity and good stability of melt flow rate.
More similar words: contentedly, discontented, contentedness, contented, discontentedly, content, contentment, contents, discontentment, malcontent, job content, discontent, contention, content word, contentious, well-content, content type, cash cow, carbon content, non-contentious, be content with, content analysis, table of contents, bone of contention, squash court, crash course, a bone of contention, to one's heart's content, beneath contempt, be on tenterhooks.