Random good picture Not show
(1) Similar controversies surround vitamin C, ascorbic acid.
(2) Ascorbic acid, the reduced form of vitamin C, is thought to protect against gastric cancer.
(3) The doctors suspected that his ability to absorb ascorbic acid had been impaired by long exposure to cosmic radiation.
(4) Can gastric juice ascorbic acid secretion be restored by eradication of H pylori?
(5) It is perhaps surprising, therefore, that ascorbic acid, a known reducing agent, can precipitate haemolysis.
(6) Discussion Ascorbic acid has been used in pharmacological doses for more than 20 years.
(7) There is evidence that ascorbic acid is secreted in high concentrations into the normal stomach.
(8) A lack of ascorbic acid leads to a failure to maintain collagen, and the body can actually come apart.
(9) The ascorbic acid content had no obvious changes.
(10) Studies the behaviour of ascorbic acid by carrying out deaeration tests, corrosion experiments and electrochemical tests.
(11) The content of ascorbic acid increases in parallel to the rise in the activity level ofperoxidase.
(12) Electrocatalysis of ascorbic acid, dopamine, bromine, thallium and iron was studied at polyaniline modified electrodes.
(13) The method was used for the determination of ascorbic acid in products with satisfactory results.
(14) Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin.
(15) Vitamin C namely ascorbic acid was one of the most important nutrients needed for human, and the lack of it may lead to scorbutus.
(16) Furthermore, frontal decortication eliminates drug-induced ascorbic acid release in the striatum but not in the NAc, suggesting other regions in the brain might be involved in accumbal AA release.
(17) Ascorbic acid could function as a prooxidant, rather than an antioxidant, in the presence of hemin.
(18) Zinc, retinol equivalent, thiamin, riboflavin, ascorbic acid were inadequate in their diets, the intake of calcium accounted for 30.6 %(males) and 31.4%(females) of RDA.
(19) Interaction between nutrient concentration and ascorbic acid are significant ( P 0.05 ).
(20) Other Ingredients : Ascorbic Acid , Quercetin, Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide Color.
(21) The ascorbic acid. amylum, citric acid, sodium benzoate and several metal ions have no harmful effects. and they have fortification effects on the tone of the pigment .
(22) Subsequently, he achieved a modified synthesis of the vitamin, which he had renamed ascorbic acid.
(23) A study in rats showed reduced survival of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficient erythrocytes in the presence of ascorbic acid. Sentencedict.com
(24) Calcium ascorbate has been prepared by mechanochemical synthesis method using ascorbic acid and active calcium as the raw material.
(25) Catalase abolished the addition hemolysis as well as TBARS and methemoglobin mediated by hemin and ascorbic acid.
(26) SCE and, thus may suffer severe interference from readily oxidizable species such as ascorbic acid and uric acid.
(27) The results showed that there were citric acid, oxalic acid, malic acid, lactic acid, ascorbic acid etc in wampee fruits, the main organic acids were citric acid and oxalic acid.
(28) The polyaluminon film electrodes were prepared, which can electroanalytical oxidate ascorbic acid and nitrite.
(29) Baths are ferrous chloride electrolyte and contain L - ascorbic acid as additive.
(30) Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Butanediol, Aloe Extract, HA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, EDTA-Disodium Salt, Essence.
More similar words: uric acid, folic acid, formic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, nucleic acid, pyruvic acid, carbonic acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, hyaluronic acid, carboxylic acid, citric acid cycle, oxaloacetic acid, ribonucleic acid, hydrochloric acid, deoxyribonucleic acid, herbicide, barbican, efficacious, perspicacity, habeas corpus, perspicacious, inefficacious, writ of habeas corpus, acidification, orbit, forbid, morbid, acerbic.