Random good picture Not show
1. As indicated in the Preface, we are concerned only in introducing the subject to the reader.
2. We react only to events, as indicated in a previous chapter.
3. The Project shall only be constructed as indicated in Figure 1 of the Permit.
4. Engineering backfill will be applied afterwards sections as indicated in Figure 2 of this Permit.
5. This process requires resynthesis of GSH as indicated in the figure.
6. As indicated in the section on simple machines, a screw acts with a wedging action and consists of a circular cylinder(or truncated cone)with a helical groove in it.
7. As indicated in the memorandum, we are ready to provide technical service to your end users.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. As indicated in 1.21, the radiation energy is a very small proportion of the total energy.
9. Compute specific resistance of all samples as indicated in step 5.
10. Increasing disability with age means a growing dependency on others, as indicated in Table 7.
11. The Qur'an does recognise a right to private property but it is subject to important limitation, as indicated in the next extract.
12. Recent judicial decisions have thrown doubt upon this point, as indicated in the following hypothetical discussion.
13. For most systems the manual is best divided into parts as indicated in Table 1.17.
14. Broadly speaking there are two types of small body, as indicated in Figure 8.2,[sentencedict.com] asteroids and comet debris.
15. Conductors shall be of for exposure to the weather as indicated in Table 19.
16. Set the Pen Tool (P) to Paths in the options bar, then draw a closed path to encompass the model as indicated in yellow.
17. The earliest magic performance group, named Yunji She was established 800 years ago on the land we are now standing as indicated in recorded historical documents.
18. In formal writing, one should not use abbreviations, except as indicated in rules 2, 3,4 below.
19. Each time the magnet is broken, new poles are formed, as indicated in Fig .5.
20. Given that you may be confused by the discrepancies appeared on the last few reconciliations, we suggest that you pay the full amount due and owing as indicated in our next statement of account.
More similar words: vindicated, speed indicator, indicate, vindicate, dedicated, medicated, status indicator, leading indicator, leading indicators, contraindicate, syndicated loan, dedicated system, dedicated service, be implicated in, indicator, indicatio, indicatory, vindicator, indication, indicative, indicating, vindication, medicate, dedicate, syndicate, predicate, dedicate to, rededicate, be indicative of, indicative mood.