Random good picture Not show
(1) For some years now, writer and art director have been considered as equal partners working closely together.
(2) Do not let your editor or art director unduly influence you.
(3) Leaver, then camping out on Oz art director Jonathan Goodchild's floor, joined the staff.
(4) Phil Bicker, our art director, never goes home. 9.
(5) Scenery and costumes are the responsibility of an art director.
(6) Production artists work closely with the designer and art director to execute the design. Sentencedict.com
(7) Art director Richard Sheaff chose a circa 1900 gravure print of the Capitol for the selvage.
(8) The designer, colorist, and art director are all different roles. They break each role apart into specialties.
(9) MGM art director Cedric Gibbons took the idea to several Los Angeles artists who submitted designs.
(10) He's a great art director and a natural teacher.
(11) So an illustration may offer far wider possibilities for the art director to achieve special effects and a distinctive style.
(12) When he awoke, he found himself in San Francisco -- as the art director of a ballet magazine.
(13) Martin Sharp's ability as an illustrator and former Oz co-editor, made him the art director.
(14) At this studio, the sketcher works out concepts and client corrections with the art director and designer.
(15) Hively : Trendsetters in advertising and design are on the young side; my theory is that a 20-something art director will appreciate the work of a 20-something illustrator.
(16) He actually gets the job he is hankering after, as art director.
(17) Initially working in record cover design, Brody made his name largely through his revolutionary work as Art Director for the Face magazine.
More similar words: director, directory, directorate, directorship, film director, managing director, board of directors, executive director, direct object, indirect object, direct, indirect, directed, redirect, directly, direction, misdirect, direct tax, directrix, directive, directing, direct mail, indirectly, directness, indirection, direct debit, indirect tax, direct labor, directional, misdirection.