Random good picture Not show
1. Army unit assigned here last September has already been redeployed to another city, a month sooner than normal.
2. A Serb army unit took the town.
3. This is a field army unit.
4. This army unit produces all its own food grain.
5. In Boston an army unit was ordered out to reinforce the police.
6. The special army unit was so well disciplined that it obeyed orders without question.
7. An Army unit in Honduras once labeled an operation in Honduras "Blazing Trails," which in Spanish can translate to "Shining Path," the name of Peruvian terrorist group.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. He was a permanent staff instructor attached to a local Territorial Army unit.
9. Objective To investigate infestation condition of bedbugs and take effective measure for controlling army unit.
10. He puts me in mind of a comrade in my army unit.
More similar words: united states army, family unit, memory unit, union army, monetary unit, currency unit, military unit, visual display unit, army, barmy, us army, smarmy, farmyard, army base, army tank, armyworm, field army, army corps, monetary union, army officer, regular army, standing army, military uniform, national army, salvation army, confederate army, territorial army, continental army, army intelligence, European monetary union.