Random good picture Not show
1. The architectural engineering project cost management is the construction project important constituent.
2. There are different means of computation in architectural engineering meterage.
3. Project Management is a main method to managing Architectural Engineering, project cost control is one of the "three main targets control" in Architectural Engineering Project management.
4. The tabular concrete foundation in architectural engineering is of underground engineering.
5. Has the guiding sense to the similar architectural engineering construction and profits from the value.
6. In this paper are described the flexible lighting characteristic and ltl s application in architectural engineering.
7. This thesis gives a brief description of the design and implementation method applied in various working drawing budget program and system of industrial and civil architectural engineering.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. At present, reinforced concrete slab is the most commonly used component of one in architectural engineering.
9. The environment was the tridimensional outside world of human. Environment was an organic part of architectural engineering.
10. The program can be widely applied to the analysis and integration in the areas of engineering, such as electronics, electrotechnology, civil engineering and architectural engineering, etc.
More similar words: structural engineering, agricultural engineering, architectural, architecturally, architectural structure, electrical engineering, architectural plan, architectural style, architectural design, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering, civil engineering, architecture, engineering, cytoarchitecture, electrical engineer, greek architecture, roman architecture, gothic architecture, microarchitecture, re-engineering, network architecture, architecture design, bioengineering, computer architecture, landscape architecture, value engineering, human engineering.