Random good picture Not show
1. The arbitral tribunal shall hold a hearing under the arbitration rules, offer both parties equal opportunities to make statements and arguments, and organize them to cross-examine the evidence.
2. Arbitration Commission's decision, arbitral tribunal must be implemented.
3. The arbitral tribunal shall decide as amiable compositeur or ex aequo et bono only if the parties have expressly authorised the arbitral tribunal to do so.
4. Adecision by the arbitral tribunal that the contract is null and void shall not entail ipso jure the invalidity of the arbitration clause.
5. The arbitral tribunal shall have the authority to make such orders granting interim or provisional relief during the pendency of the arbitration as it deems just and equitable.
6. The Arbitral Tribunal can deliver its decision in the form of either an interim award or a final award.
7. Upon permission of the arbitral tribunal, the parties may ask the authenticator questions.
8. Article 11 The arbitral tribunal shall mediate the disputes over contracted management of rural land.
9. During the procedure the arbitral tribunal is entitled to render interim award on its jurisdiction, as well as interlocutory or partial award according to the applied arbitration rules.
10. If the arbitration agreement provides for a three-member arbitral tribunal, the Chambers shall invite the parties to agree to refer the case to a sole arbitrator.
11. The arbitral tribunal shall not have power to award punitive, special or exemplary damages.
12. In all other respects arbitral tribunal shall determine its own procedure.
13. However, the arbitral tribunal may proceed with the arbitration and rule on such a plea in its final award.
14. Forty - second article at the arbitral tribunal to make a ruling before the mediation should be first.
15. The arbitral tribunal shall be entitled to require security for the costs of such measures.
16. The periods of time set by the arbitral tribunal for the communication of written statements (including the Statement of Claim and Statement of Defence) should not exceed forty-five days.
17. The arbitral tribunal shall have discretion to apportion the costs relating to a request for interim measures in the interim award or in the final award.
18. The same rule applies to set-off defences, unless the arbitral tribunal, after consulting with the parties(sentencedict.com/arbitral tribunal.html), concludes that such set-off claims will not require significant additional work.
19. No period of grace may BE granted to the seller by a court or arbitral tribunal when the buyer resorts to a remedy for breach of contract.
20. In all cases, the third arbitrator shall not be a resident of the Macao Special Administrative Region or a national of the Republic of Iceland and shall act as President of the arbitral tribunal.
21. Such interim measures may be established in the form of an interim award. The arbitral tribunal shall be entitled to order the provision of appropriate security.
More similar words: arbitration tribunal, tribunal, arbitral, arbitrary, arbitrate, arbitrage, arbitrator, arbitrament, arbitrageur, arbitration, arbitrarily, arbitrariness, arbitration agreement, tribune, distributional, distribution of wealth, personal attribute, bilateral trade, general distribution, external trade, internal trade, temporal distribution, marginal distribution, moribund, equilateral triangle, industrial training, international trade, vocational training, external transaction, internal transaction.