Random good picture Not show
1. He was indicted April Fools' Day.
2. At first I thought it must be April Fools' Day.
3. He went to police college on April Fools' day, 1970, where he was the best student among his intake.
4. And different countries celebrate April Fools' Day differently.
5. Each country celebrates April Fools' Day differently.
6. What's your hoax plans on April Fools' Day...
7. Due to the published day was April Fools' Day, so some of people call these 2 files as a well-meaning or vicious joke.
8. Tomorrow is " April Fools' Day ", I wish you happy April Fools' Day !
9. On the Internet, every day is April Fools' Day, the New York Time said Thursday.
10. It was April Fools' Day last year, and Politico's top two editors sent an e-mail message to their staff advising of a new 5 a.m. start time for all reporters.
11. In Scotland, April Fools' Day is 48 hours long. They call an April Fool "April Gowk".
12. April Fools' Day dates back centuries, but its origins remain unclear.
13. The first of April is commonly known as April Fools' Day, and it is customarily on this day to play a trick on a friend.
14. You may laugh at a prank on April Fools' Day.
15. April Fools' Day is a day to play jokes on others, No one knows how this holiday began but people think it first started in France.
16. A possible reference to April Fools' Day can be seen in the Canterbury Tales in the Nun's Priest's tale, a tale of two fools: Chanticleer and the fox,[http://sentencedict.com] which took place on March 32nd.
17. On April Fools' Day in 1976, Wozniak, Jobs and Jobs' former Atari colleague Ron Wayne signed papers forming Apple Computer.
18. One common trick on April Fools' Day, or All Fool's Day, is pointing down to a friend's shoe and saying, your shoelace is untied.
19. Google has a tradition of perpetrating April Fools' Day hoaxes.
20. It's a charity thing - something to do with April Fools' Day.
21. When determining whether a prank is a good idea on April Fools' Day , employees should consider the worst case scenario of their joke.
22. In keeping with tradition, media outlets, companies, websites and other jokers came up with various April Fools' hoaxes Thursday that ranged from the ridiculous to the absurd.
23. By tradition in most countries, people can pull pranks before noon on April 1 in the name of April Fools' Day but become the fool if they do it in the afternoon.
24. Not until twelve o'clock did the BBC gently remind its listeners it was April Fools' Day that day.
25. The allusion to lethargy should have been the tip-off, even if you missed the date, that the article was an April Fools' joke.
26. Justin Bieber tweets his heartfelt regrets to all of his fans — on April Fools' Day!
More similar words: april fools' day, april fool, all fools' day, fool's gold, foolscap, april, fool's errand, a fool's errand, football pools, mid-april, fool's paradise, a fool's paradise, pools, toolshed, down tools, soul food, tool steel, poolside, capri, fool, school system, angel food cake, capric, pneumatic tools, a priori, caprice, caprine, apricot, paprika, befool.