Similar words: arbor, harbor, arboreal, arbor day, arborist, arboretum, arboreous, carbon nanotube. Meaning: n. a city in southern Michigan near Detroit; site of the University of Michigan.
Random good picture Not show
1) The patients were staged using the Ann Arbor system.
2) Still, the day after the announcement in Ann Arbor, communities started inoculating children.
3) Phelps has lived and trained in Ann Arbor , Mich. in recent years.
4) According to Ann Arbor stages,[http://sentencedict.com/ann arbor.html] there were 12 IEA and 10 EA.
5) In 1996, for example, Ann Arbor spent $71 per ton on recycling and composting, compared to $86 per ton for trash collection and disposal.
6) Living in Ann Arbor, there is a characteristic that is safe.
7) The 174-year old Ann Arbor News in the US delivered its last printed edition on Thursday replacing it with an online product.
8) Countries, pp .180 - 210 . Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
9) The night that Johnson announced he was pulling out, there were joyous parades in Ann Arbor and around the country.
10) Others working with pianos on a daily basis hold different views about music wire, said craftsman and piano builder Arno Patin, who owns a piano business in Ann Arbor, Mich.
11) I'd like to place a station - to - station call to ann arbor please.
12) Next year's conference will be at the Zen Buddhist Temple of Ann Arbor.
13) The project began back at the college of engineering in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in 2007.
14) "There is a sense that we are overtreating some patients and undertreating others, " says pediatric oncologist and study co-author James Ferrara of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
15) 1935 - In a span of 45 minutes at the Big Ten meet in Ann Arbor, Michigan,(sentencedict.com) Jesse Owens sets or ties four track and field world records.
16) The project began back at the college of engineering Ann Arbor , Michigan, in two thousand seven.
17) The project began back at the College of Engineering in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in 2007.
18) Next year's conference will be at the Buddhist Temple of Ann Arbor.
19) Sociologist Pamela Smock of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor considersthe data.
20) These efforts, combined with widespread home composting, drop-off recycling, and the effects of Michigan's bottle bill, allow Ann Arbor to divert 52 percent of its waste.
21) Then a visiting nurse told Lee about a hospital in Ann Arbor that might be able to help Tom.
22) Planetary scientist Sushil Atreya of the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, agrees.
23) Now disabled by Pick's disease, a progressive neurodegenerative illness, he lives with his brother in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
24) The project began back of at the College of Engineering in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in 2007.
25) It's a collaboration of the Biodiversity Research Institute in Gorham, Maine, the Great Lakes Commission based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
26) For now, these printers are only available in a about a dozen locations, including the University of Michigan Shapiro Library in Ann Arbor, MI, and the Bibliotheca Alexandria in Alexandria, Egypt.
27) President Barack Obama receives an honorary degree of Doctor of Laws, before delivering the commencement address to University of Michigan graduates, at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.
28) Our example this week is the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
More similar words: arbor, harbor, arboreal, arbor day, arborist, arboretum, arboreous, carbon nanotube, arborvitae, safe harbor, harbor seal, carbonara, carbon arc, arborescent, pearl harbor, carborundum, arborescence, arborization, arboriculture, to the manner born, anna, canna, manna, wanna, annam, nanna, cannae, arbour, garbo, carbo.