Random good picture Not show
1. Angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitors may act in reducing glomerular basement membrane pore size.
2. Conclusion - Angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibition by enalapril effectively reduces microalbuminuria in normotensive diabetic patients whereas hydrochlorothiazide is not effective.
3. Studies comparing calcium antagonists with angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitors are controversial.
4. Objective:To study the angiotensin I converting enzyme(ACE) gene frequencies distribution on normal Chinese of Han nationality in Nantong area.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. ACE inhibitors work by inhibiting the conversion of angiotensin I to the potent vasoconstrictor, angiotensin II, thereby improving blood flow and blood pressure.
6. Angiotensin I is then cleaved to form active angiotensin II by ACE, a zinc-containing enzyme located in the endothelial lining of the vasculature of the lungs.
7. Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) catalyzes the conversion of angiotensin I to potent vasoconstrictor angiotensin II and plays an important physiological role in the regulation of blood pressure.
8. AIC ? ? and Angiotensin I ( AnI ) were the polypeptides with single charge.
9. This article mainly reviews the Angiotensin I converting enzyme(ACE)inhibitory activity and antioxidant acitivity of fermented soy foods which possess many physiological functions.
10. This enzyme catalyses the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II in the blood plasma and endothelia and prevents the breakdown of bradykinin.
11. Sodium intake may modulate both the hypotensive and the renal responses to angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitors.
12. Aliskiren reduces plasma renin activity and inhibits the conversion of angiotensinogen to angiotensin I, resulting in a decrease in blood pressure.
More similar words: angiotensin ii, angiotensin, hypotension, hypotensive, remote sensing, luminous intensity, orthostatic hypotension, angioma, angiosperm, angiogram, angiopathy, hemangioma, angioplasty, angiosarcoma, angiography, lymphangioma, angiogenesis, cholangiogram, cholangiography, angiocardiography, hemangioendothelioma, sensing, strawberry hemangioma, tensive, tensile, utensil, tension, tensity, intensity, extensive.