Random good picture Not show
(1) For starters, try scanning for Andromeda galaxy with the unaided eye or binoculars.
(2) If you can't see the Andromeda galaxy with the unaided eye, try binoculars.
(3) The great Andromeda Galaxy owes a bit of its beauty to a dalliance with another galaxy billions of years ago, according to new data gathered with NASA's orbiting Hubble Space Telescope.
(4) M 31 ( Andromeda galaxy ) is the biggest spiral in the Local Group.
(5) For starters, try scanning for the Andromeda galaxy with the unaided eye or binoculars.
(6) The colliding Antenna Galaxies, a hyperkinetic smashup in space[http://sentencedict.com], may approximate what will happen when the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy collide in about 2.5 billion years.
(7) Observational properties of the largest Local Group spiral M 31 ( Andromeda galaxy ) are presented.
(8) This deeper V is your arrow in the sky, pointing to the Andromeda galaxy.
(9) An imaginary line drawn through these two stars points to Andromeda galaxy.
(10) Our galaxy is on a collision course with the Andromeda galaxy.
More similar words: andromeda, galaxy, dromedary, spiral galaxy, milky way galaxy, fetal alcohol syndrome, syndrome, palindrome, down syndrome, reye's syndrome, down's syndrome, chondromalacia, horner's syndrome, williams syndrome, tourette's syndrome, radiation syndrome, nephrotic syndrome, parkinson's syndrome, toxic shock syndrome, hyperkinetic syndrome, klinefelter syndrome, restless legs syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, guillain-barre syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, sudden infant death syndrome, proceed against, respiratory distress syndrome.