Random good picture Not show
1. Critical, observational, quantitative and analytic thinking are required for design layouts and rendering.
2. Next, analytic thinking was measured using the same GRE problems as in the first study.
3. American get used to the analytic thinking pattern and they prefer to use small concept.
4. And there is systematic, analytic thinking about sex and sexuality.
5. In fact, even very small amounts of sleep deprivation significantly undermine capacity for focus, analytic thinking and creativity.
6. The clever experiments demonstrated that love makes us think differently in that it triggers global processing, which in turn promotes creative thinking and interferes with analytic thinking.
7. While local processing might interfere with creativity, it also promotes analytic thinking, which requires us to apply logical rules.
8. His appointment cements our regional strategy credentials, allowing us to offer a depth and breadth of analytic thinking that outstrips all our competitors.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. Secondly, I analyze the weaknesses of college students'thinking styles, that intuitive thinking abnormal weakness, analytic thinking not deep enough, the lack of dialectical thinking.
10. Thinking about sex, however, has the opposite effect: it triggers local processing, which in turn promotes analytic thinking and interferes with creativity.
11. In sum, the authors suggest that, because love activates a long-term perspective that elicits global processing, it should also promote creativity and impede analytic thinking.
More similar words: analytic, analytics, analytical, analyticity, analytically, analytic study, analytic method, psychoanalytic, analytic system, analytic geometry, thinking, analytic function, psychoanalytical, analytical review, thinking machine, analytical balance, analytical geometry, unthinking, thinking cap, freethinking, thinking part, unthinkingly, free-thinking, thrombolytic therapy, clear-thinking, without thinking, logical thinking, wishful thinking, thinking process, lateral thinking.