Random good picture Not show
1. Because of the essential difference between analog device and digital device, it will need a long time to be accepted by the market.
2. The Vintage analog device and high bit digital recording system we use are leading the high-tech trend in the world.
3. Introduce MAXIM's fiber optic device and surround analog device be use to optical module. There are several ways to keep laser temperature constant to avoid wavelength shift.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. The continuous change in the level of sand in an hourglass as time passes makes it an analog device.
5. This paper presents a remote electronic experiment system based on programmable analog device.
6. The devices can be delivered as switches with adjustable limiting values or as an analog device with 4...20mA output as a trend display.
7. Furthermore, it is proved that the design used DSP technology has better performance than analog device.
8. The continuous change in the level of sand in an hourglass as time passes makes it an analog device. Perhaps the first analog computation was the use of graphs for the solution of surveying problems.
9. With the teaching practice in laboratory, a newly developed experiment-set for in-circuit programmable analog device was recommended, together with the experimental items and requirements on it.
10. Now you can start the X Window System by running startx, though on an analog device your screen is pretty tiny.
11. To avoid the electromagnetic interference, the angle conversion system based on analog device employed the technology of pre-filtering.
More similar words: homing device, analog data, sorting device, computing device, pointing device, measuring device, external device, device, devices, output device, input device, safety device, memory device, control device, device driver, display device, safety devices, digital device, device control, storage device, analog signal, electron device, acoustic device, peripheral device, flotation device, explosive device, analog, electronic device, rhetorical device, electrical device.