Random good picture Not show
1. It is also involved in gluconeogenesis, pentose phosphate ways, and it is one of the key enzyme in the organisms with aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis metabolism.
2. This speeds up the onset of rigor mortis by depleting muscle energy (ATP) and rapidly increasing the anaerobic glycolysis that produces lactic acid.
3. These results suggest that CO can change the way of cardiac energy metabolism and increase anaerobic glycolysis to compensate for cardiac hypoxia induced by CO.
4. Conclusion It is suggested that the increased synthesis of GLUT1 and GLUT3 induced by HI could accelerate the utilization of glucose in the brain and adapt to the requirement of anaerobic glycolysis.
5. A acute exhausting exercise need not only the energy from aerobic oxidation and anaerobic glycolysis of glucose but also from aerobic oxidation of fat.
6. The increment of lactate, which may be the product of glycolysis during activation of neurons, suggests that energy demand of neural activity may be met by anaerobic glycolysis.
7. It flourishes in tumor tissue because there is often marked anaerobic glycolysis occurring.
More similar words: glycolysis, anaerobic, anaerobic exercise, aerobic, aerobics, anaerobe, aerobic exercise, glycol, glycolipid, glycolic acid, autolysis, cytolysis, pyrolysis, hemolysis, photolysis, hydrolysis, karyolysis, neurolysis, plasmolysis, analysis, thrombolysis, electrolysis, thioglycolic acid, epidermolysis, spondylolysis, job analysis, self-analysis, risk analysis, data analysis, cost analysis.