Random good picture Not show
1. As a result, amount received by you may possibly less than the original amount remitted.
2. Net rental income -- the amount received in rents minus the expenses of owning and running the building -- can affect the taxability of benefits, says Mr. Horowitz.
3. In calculating the liability to tax , legitimate expenses incurred will be set against the amount received.
4. There is a difference of THB 750 between the amount sent and the amount received.
5. How to clear the payment of goods in HK account the amount received in domestic account?
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
6. As the pointer moves up It'shows numbers until it reaches current amount received.
7. Let's work out the gain after all expenses are subtracted from the total amount received.
8. The corporation records the issuance of the bonds at the net amount received from the underwriter.
9. Income from interest, dividends, bonuses and other income shall be taxed on the amount received in each payment.
10. The sale of an investment in stocks is recorded by debiting cash for the amount received and crediting the Marketable Equity Securities account for the cost of the securities sold.
11. The model is mainly based on the new hypothesis: The issuers have a preference for the whole amount received from the market, and for certain reasons they will retain some share of stocks.
More similar words: account receivable, received, value received, accounts receivable, undeceived, receive, receiver, preconceived, receivership, radio receiver, preconceived idea, official receiver, interest receivable, preconceived notion, telephone receiver, satellite receiver, television receiver, receiving, perceived, deceive, receivable, conceived, deceiver, receivables, unperceived, undeceive, receiving end, receiving area, misconceived, ill-conceived.