Random good picture Not show
(1) The North defeated the South in the American Civil War.
(2) The American Civil War was fought between the North and the South partly over the issue of slavery.
(3) The book outlines the American Civil War.
(4) The story is about the American Civil War.
(5) This was American Civil War, which lasted four years.
(6) After the American Civil War in the 1860s, a writer in a publication called Beadle's Monthly used the word doughboy to describe Civil War soldiers.
(7) In the American Civil War, the North contended against the South.
(8) 1863 - American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins - Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee and counter-attack Confederate troops.
(9) Matthew Brady documented the American Civil War in pictures. He has been called the father of photojournalism.
(10) BOB DOUGHTY: In eighteen sixty-two, during the American Civil War, Louisa May Alcott went to Washington, D.C. She served as a nurse in a military hospital.
(11) The American Civil War was ended up with the surrender of the South Federal Goverment.
(12) 1822- Ulysses S. Grant, American Civil War general and 18th President of the United States was born.
(13) After the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861, both Union and Confederate soldiers used the "minnie" bullet (as they called it) in their muzzle-loading rifles.
(14) The American Civil War The military aspect of the United States Civil War has always attracted the most attention from scholars.
(15) The American Civil War was the bloodiest conflict the world had yet known.
(16) In the American Civil War the Confederate state took the offensive. Sentencedict.com
(17) There were more than a million men under arms during the American Civil War.
(18) The careers of both men had been undistinguished between the Mexican War and the American Civil War.
(19) The war between the south and the north in 1861 is called the American Civil War.
(20) The area of the Santa Fe Trail around Fort Union was also involved in the American Civil War. By eighteen-sixty-two, the trail was the main supply line for Union forces in the Southwest.
(21) It was invented by Richard J. Gatling during the American Civil War, and later used in the Spanish-American War, but was supplanted by advanced weaponry soon after.
(22) Melville wrote Benito Cereno in 1855, before the inception of the American Civil War.
(23) The Red Badge of Courage – Part 1The Red Badge of Courage is a novel by Stephen Crane about the American Civil War of 1861 to 1865.
(24) Today, I'd like to give you an outline of the American Civil War.
(25) When the town was part of Virginia, it was the site of the Harpers Ferry Raid, one of the major incidents precipitating the American Civil War, and of several battles of the war.
(26) Former town, southern central Virginia, site of the surrender of Robert E. Lee to Ulysses S. Grant on April 9, 1865, effectively ending the American Civil War.
(27) In eighteen sixty-three, Union forces defeated Confederate forces in the bloodiest battle of the American Civil War -- the Battle of Gettysburg.
(28) Initially Decoration Day was a day to honor Union soldiers who died during the American Civil War.
(29) American general who led the Confederate armies in the American Civil War ( 1807 - 1870 ) .
(30) Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (1824-63) was a war hero and one of the South's most successful generals during the American Civil War (1861-65).
More similar words: civil war, english civil war, spanish civil war, american cheese, spanish-american war, african american, African-American, america, American, uncivil, americana, incivility, americanism, Pan-American, south american, american flag, anti-american, north american, north america, afro-american, mesoamerican, american dream, south america, mesoamerica, uncivilised, uncivilized, latin american, latin america, anglo-american, american party.