Random good picture Not show
(1) Which city is American capital ?
(2) The world was suddenly ravenous for American capital.
(3) As you mentioned just now, yours is an American capital company.
(4) American capital, which made its first appearance in the oil industry of the Near East, only in 1927, now controls 42 percent of all proven reserves in the Near East, excluding Iran.
(5) Nevertheless, the queasy situation of American capital market, let these plans give birth to a misfortune.
(6) The undisputed American capital of wine has earned its reputation thanks to seemingly endless picturesque vineyards and world-class wines.
(7) The team has given the American capital something else to talk about besides politics. Sentencedict.com
(8) But visitors often feel like they are far from the busy American capital.
(9) In his first “fireside chat” on national radio, President Roosevelt flatly declared that “fewer than three dozen private banking houses” controlled “the flow of American capital.”
(10) Because she don't want to compete with the Chinese, She wants only American capital to exploit Africa.
(11) Butvisitersvisitors often feel like they are far from the busy American capital.
(12) Reuters correspondents with local knowledge help visitors get the most out of a short visit to the South American capital.
(13) In so doing, it also attempts to secure positions for the penetration of American capital into their economies.
(14) Add hair hind, as global banking crisis spread quickly, american capital market drops all the way.
(15) Second, it should be kept in mind that the conditions created by the loan for the penetration by American capital of the British Empire can entail serious political consequences.
(16) In our opinion, reverse merger is still an effective approach for private Chinese enterprises to enter into North American capital market under the current macro-environment.
(17) The Arboretum is only a short drive from the center of the citybutBut visitors often feel like they are far from the busy American capital.
(18) Such company and withstand of administrative mechanism ability are the most captious the test with the most mature American capital market.
(19) Merry was the first British minister to reside in the new American capital in Washington.
(20) The U.S. has made similar progress with Indonesia, signing an agreement in April that will allow greater American capital flows into Southeast Asia’s largest economy.
More similar words: loan capital, human capital, paid-in capital, foreign capital, commercial capital, capital allowance, financial capital, physical capital, return on capital employed, capital, american cheese, capitally, use capital, to cap it all, net capital, american civil war, capital loss, seed capital, capitalize, capital sum, capitalism, capitalise, capitalist, capital letter, capital income, debt capital, risk capital, capital cost, real capital, capital gain.