Random good picture Not show
1. But in a higher ambient pressure, the flame-spread rates are independent of ambient pressure.
2. By allowing the influence of ambient pressure to be transmitted to the nozzle wall, the aerospike yields a net thrust advantage over conventional bell-type nozzles.
3. Under ambient pressure conditions, the values of jet dynamic pressure have been measured.
4. The device is readily removed and installed at ambient pressure without venting the mass spectrometer.
5. Ambient pressure and correlation between parameters have strong influence on PDE performance when working is unsteady.sentencedict.com
6. The effect of ambient pressure on spray angle, axial velocity distribution of droplets and performance of the thruster are analyzed.
7. The effects of ambient pressure on jet characteristics have been discussed.
8. It can be seen that if the engine air inlet temperature is higher and the ambient pressure is lower than the standard conditions , the power output of the effects will be lower.
9. The sulfur removal efficiency of 15% for the simulated oil and 11.8% for the gasoline are obtained in a single pass under room temperature and ambient pressure while combined suitable emulsification.
10. What we define as zero is the enthalpy of every element in its natural state at room temperature and ambient pressure.
11. The direct effects of large-scale condensation precipitation and cumulus convection condensation precipitation on the ambient pressure field and the geopotential height field are studied.
12. In the case of isotropic consolidation, the effect of ambient pressure on the increment of the cumulated axial strain was determined by the vibration frequency of wave load.
13. The law how the parameters, such as the pressure before injecting, ambient pressure, the distance to exit, affect discharge characteristics and atomization characteristics of injectors is analyzed.
14. The company has imported advanced equipment and can produce 200-litre annular barrel by using high density polyvinyl resin which is of high rigidity and abradability and can bear ambient pressure.
15. It is shown that calcium carbonate can be decomposed in aqueous sodium dichromate solution and transformed to calcium chromate at ambient pressure and boiling temperature.
16. A small hole orifice or restrictor in a component for allowing pressure in the component to be the same as ambient pressure.
17. The results show that flame-spread rates are sensitive to ambient pressure and decreases as the ambient pressure decreases in a lower range of ambient pressures.
18. High mixing rate, optimized entrainment ratio and higher mixed static pressure than ambient pressure are two key elements to get thrust augmentation of the improved configuration.
19. Calculation results show that Isp monotonically increases and the thrust first decreases and then increases when ambient pressure is lowered for the straight PDE.
20. A constant volume cell for spray study was designed to investigate the thick spray characteristics under high injection pressure and high ambient pressure.
More similar words: constant pressure, test pressure, direct pressure, ambient temperature, center of pressure, ambient, pressure, present progressive, pressure sore, compressure, pressure vessel, ambient light, ambient noise, air pressure, bar pressure, acupressure, air-pressure, low pressure, gas pressure, oil pressure, low-pressure, high pressure, high-pressure, overpressure, pressure drop, backpressure, pressure group, pressure level, water pressure, pressure gauge.