Random good picture Not show
1. Company of canal county power falls in such ambient conditions namely.
2. The distribution of water clusters under ambient conditions was first tested using a triple-quadRupole mass spectrometer coupled with a dielectric barrier discharge ionization source.
3. Terms such as ambient conditions or room temperature should be avoided.
4. Ambient conditions that include toxic gases such as hydrogen sulfide, sulfurous acid, nitrous acid, chlorine, bromine, methyl bromide, ammonium, etc.
5. Under mild ambient conditions gallium phosphide nanoparticles were employed to carry out the reduction of nitrogen.
6. In the Initial and Ambient Conditions dialog box specify initial values of the flow parameters.
7. Are the ambient conditions controlled for the bonding process?
8. Novel methods for the carbonylation are introduced of olefins , halides, paraffins,[Sentencedict.com] and arenes under ambient conditions and UV irradiation catalyzed by transition metal complexes.
9. This allows temperature stabilization for further enhancing long - term stability , even under fluctuating ambient conditions.
10. Different negotiant will differ according to oneself and located ambient conditions and choose different mechanism, this kind of choice can change as conditional change.
11. These are remarkable improvements over the conventional BCC hydrogen absorbing alloy, because, in general, conventional BCC alloy such as TiV can not desorb hydrogen under ambient conditions.
12. Economic growth is the run-of-mill material base that all social element progress expand, and harmonious society is the ambient conditions that economy grows quickly.
13. The ramose sex of helianthus , one kind is decide by transmissibility hind ambient conditions causes a kind.
14. The chemical reductants fail to reduce carbonyl group under ambient conditions.
More similar words: sufficient condition, in mint condition, operant conditioning, conditions, heart condition, environmental conditions, conditions of sale, general conditions, conditioned response, conditional response, essential condition, condition precedent, experimental condition, conditional statement, condition, general terms and conditions, condition of employment, in condition, conditioned, conditioner, initial condition, environmental condition, recondition, conditional, control condition, unconditioned, conditionally, precondition, skin condition, conditioning.