Random good picture Not show
1. This is an alternating current generator.
2. Diodes are electronic devices which rectify alternating current to direct current.
3. Unlike Edison, Westinghouse was a convert to alternating current.
4. The Westinghouse Company was badly overextended because of the expensive campaign to put the coun-try on a system of alternating current.
5. Tesla was told firmly that he must never so much as mention the subject of alternating current.
6. The change of attitude towards alternating current was certainly helped by the Westinghouse exhibit at the Columbian Exposition that year.
7. The design could be improved, he declared, by switching to alternating current.
8. The alternate current line side realizes the decoupling control of active power and reactive power through double closed loop and the stability of direct current voltages at the same time.
9. The higher the frequency of alternate current, the higher oscillation frequency of the interface between slag pool and metal pool is, and the less amplitude is.
10. The switch element generates an alternate current voltage having a quasi-higher frequency from a direct current voltage.
11. Methods After the lipase was treated with different strength of direct and alternate current electric field, ultraviolet spectra of lipase before and after being treated were measured.
12. The lamellar morphology of Al-Cu eutectic alloy in electric field(including direct current and alternate current) was examined.
13. After that, The author explore the factors which affect the real-time accurate measurement of the alternate current Parameters and discuss the realtime measurement methods of the alternate current.
14. The first coil generates a magnetic field around the first coil with a flow of the alternate current voltage having the quasi-higher frequency in the first coil.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. Using commercial sodium silicate as electrolyte, aluminum surface was treated with plasma micro-arc oxidation under alternate current, film thickness increased with the increase of voltage.
16. The invention has high universality and is suitable for both the paper shredder adopting an alternate current motor and an induction motor and the paper shredder adopting a direct current motor.
17. This article describes the control principle of soft starter of alternate current electric motor, and the excellence and characteristic than normal starter.
More similar words: alternating current, alternate, alternately, recurrent, alternator, alternating, alternation, alternative, alternatively, discharge current, international terrorism, alternative energy, current state, alternative medicine, alternative hypothesis, countercurrent, recurrence, current, occurrent, currently, concurrent, alternation of generations, current income, concurrently, current yield, ocean current, tidal current, undercurrent, direct current, current assets.