Random good picture Not show
1. On the left was a plantation of almond trees.
2. The almond trees grow in the fertile valleys of California, neatly planted in straight lines.
3. The young almond trees were crotch deep in river water.
4. On these terraces farmers grow tea, potatoes, apricot and almond trees as well as wheat(sentencedict.com/almond tree.html), maize and rice.
5. Then they are quiet, and we are left with the crickets and the soft shifting of birds in the almond trees.
6. Along comes another machine which sweeps all the nuts into nice straight lines between the avenues of almond trees.
7. And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
8. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
9. Other trees with the Fibonacci leaf arrangement are the elm tree (1/2); the beech (1/3); the willow (3/8) and the almond tree (5/13) (Livio, Adler).
10. Golden yellow with lemony reflections. This wine has an interesting nose with hints of pineapple, mango, vanilla, coffee, almond tree flowers and stone fruits.
11. Objective: To study the inhibitory effect of human liver cancer cell by extractions from Xinjiang area plants multiflora rose, black current, narrow-leaved oleaster , almond tree.
12. second, cost is the highest-valued option forgone –– in this case the land rents of almond tree cultivation forgone.
13. First, rent dissipation does not exist in a one-man economy; second, cost is the highest-valued option forgone –– in this case the land rents of almond tree cultivation forgone.
More similar words: almond, almond oil, almond-shaped, salmon, salmonella, metal money, salmonellosis, fetal monitor, smoked salmon, serial monogamy, salmonella typhi, postal money order, natural monopoly, national monument, palm tree, desmond tutu, environmental monitoring, international money market, international monetary fund, lemon tree, international monetary system, sand trap, hand truck, roundtrip, round trip, round-trip, stand trial, soundtrack, sound track, blind trust.