Random good picture Not show
1. High gloss, Fullness, Hardness, Compatible with Alkyd resin, Fast dry.
2. This article has described the production of water-soluble alkyd resin and the formulation of pigmented paint, and discussed the choice of polyacid, polyols, co-solvents and additives.
3. We applied the Compounds to alkyd resin varnish, epoxy resin (E ?44) and cotton cloth to test their flame resistance.
4. The title alkyd resin modified waterborne nitrocellulose emulsion was prepared by alkyd resin phase inversion process.
5. Gloss, Fullness, Adhesion, Hardness, Compatible with Alkyd resin Fast dry.
6. Rosin modified alkyd resin prepared by soybean oilstocks had reliable performance and stable quality.
7. The applications of antioxidants in alkyd resin, TDI prepolymer and TDI primer have been described.
8. This paper proposes the new technology of preparing alkyd resin by mustard oil instead of bean oil with discussions made on its applications in the preparation of amino celluloid baking paints.
9. A modified alkyd resin has been prepared oil fatty acid(sentencedict.com), rosin and waste PETP etc.
10. Resourceful C5 petroleum resin is used to modify alkyd resin to get quick-drying enamel with high performances.
11. Min : For long oil alkyd resin primers and chlorinated rubber based primers.
12. Alkyd resin: Thermosetting resin, obtained as reaction product from glycerol and phthalic acid.
13. Waterborne alkyd resin modified by tung oil was prepared by molten fatty acid method from tung oil, maleic anhydride, phthalic anhydride, adipic acid, lauric acid, trimethylolpropane.
14. The 374-3 alkyd resin made from Tall oil and polyester reject is applied in Iron Red Alkyd Resin Primer. The coating's film has excellent properties.
15. An acrylic lard oil alkyd resin has been synthesized hy using the treated lard oil residue from tannery and a process of two-stage esterification.
16. General should be treated with oil modified alkyd resin for me tog on innovative ink.
17. The styrene modified alkyd resin is featured by quick drying, high hardness and resistance to water.
18. Commonly used light oil for epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylates.
19. This paper has studied the synthesis of hot - melt road marking paint using modified rosin - alkyd resin.
20. It's a quick - drying, zinc phosphate primer, based on long oil alkyd resin and urethane alkyd resin.
21. As a substitute of cadmium red and chrome red, is a match environment red pigment. Used in thermoplastic resin, thermosetting resin, alkyd resin, rubber, other polymer and cement, coating.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. It produces 1 acryl - lic acid resin, modified resin, and polyurethane modified alkyd resin etc.
23. The influence of preparation technology on the properties of alkyd resin and coatings film is discussed.
24. Silicone alkyd coating are based on either the reaction product of a silicone intermediate and an alkyd resin, or a cold blend of silicone resin and compatible alkyd resin.
25. A compound resin binder was made with modified epoxy, and small amount of oil-free alkyd resin and etherified melamine.
26. This article has described in detail the choice of raw materials and optimization of formulation for production of acid cure alkyd resin wood coatings.
27. In the production of polyurethane paint, pentaerythritol is employed in the place of alkyd resin.
28. A general program of formulating of recipe suitable for self - drying water - soluble alkyd resin was established.
29. The reaction of catalpa oil, tung oil and hydroxyl - terminated polybutadiene gives alkyd resin with quick - drying property.
30. The introduction of polyurethane groups to the blend improved the adhesivity, hardness, curing speed and surface energy of alkyd resin.
More similar words: alkyd, fancy dress, dressing, resin, addressing, dressing-down, dressing down, dressing gown, top dressing, top-dressing, fixed resistor, alky, resinous, dressing room, hairdressing, wind resistance, load resistance, talky, alkyl, balky, cross dressing, dressing table, salad dressing, chalky, alkyne, epoxy resin, window dressing, french dressing, alkynes, medical dressing.