Random good picture Not show
1. We will use air power to protect UN peacekeepers if necessary.
2. The outcome will be decided by air power.
3. Strategic air power had all but won the Second World War.
4. Or does the environment lend itself to the air power and precision-guided missiles of a Steve Forbes?
5. Government air power has prevented the rebels from attacking N'Djamena directly.
6. Air power is a key to victory.
7. Air power alone cannot win a war.
8. Air power control, compact, speedy(sentencedict.com), easy to operate.
9. The ships required the protection of naval and air power.
10. However, orders for your Clean Air Power Dual - Fuel? system must be made soon to qualify.
11. Resume trading on the first day of air power to end slump.
12. Some senators feel that if air power is to be the main threat. we are not spending enough on aircraft to give us the Sunday punch needed.
13. Sherry, Michael . The Rise of American Air Power: The Creation of Armageddon . 1987.
14. Her air power was in quantity and quality far below even our modest establishments.
15. Therefore, by lowering the temperature of inlet air power and efficiency of gas turbine generators.
16. Robert sat nearby doing a term paper on the history of air power.
17. Billing was quick to see the military significance of air power, and this gave purpose to an otherwise chaotic life.
18. But the escalating crisis may now force Western leaders to use military air power to protect relief efforts.
19. For each example of a conflict apparently made easier by air power, there is a counter-example of a war which air power has only served to complicate and intensify.
20. The 2006 Israeli assault on Hezbollah in southern Lebanon and the 2009 attack on Hamas in the Gaza Strip demonstrated that rocketry couldn't be neutralized by air power alone.
21. A micro bubble generator used for drag reduction comprising a cavity, a connection pipeline, a pressure air power machine and a porous silicon plate is disclosed.
22. The dark blue aircraft again proved invaluable during the Chinese offensive that winter, and air power helped stabilize the front along the 38th parallel from 1951 onward.
23. The short take-off and fast climbing capabilities of the fighters with such a wing planform was viewed as a major advantage by the PLAAF facing the threats of the predominant Soviet air power.
24. The rise of China's military and the demands that will place on naval and air power during a time of shrinking budgets is about to void that interservice treaty.
25. A vast industry seattered through a number of states is dependent on expenditures for air power.
26. One thing this experience shows is the value of sea power and air power.
More similar words: superpower, overpower, solar power, power point, water power, nuclear power, overpowering, power politics, nuclear power plant, air port, airport, air pollution, power, power up, powered, empower, sea power, powering, powerful, manpower, power cut, power tool, man power, flowerpot, power rate, veto power, power trip, powerboat, power house, empowered.