Random good picture Not show
1. In this case, venous air embolism (VAE) happened during the dissection of collateral vessels of the portal vein, which to our knowledge was ever been reported in liver transplantation surgery.
2. Pulmonary air embolism is a rare, life - threatening complication of permanent pacemaker implantation.
3. The air embolism in animal experiment is an important content in pathology experimental teaching.
4. Potentially lethal complications include hemorrhage, infection, and air embolism, therefore surgical resection is usually performed.
5. The theoretical analysis and experimental study on the air embolism phenomenon are carried out in this paper.
6. The cause of his death was determined to be drowning due to air embolism, rapid ascent and insufficient air.
7. According to clinical observation, the complications included: arrhythmia, breakout of capsule, air embolism, thrombosis and thrombus, catheter ablation tying, disjunction, infection, etc.
8. H. When a free flow of blood appears in the syringe, remove the syringe and occlude the needle with a finger to prevent air embolism.
9. The common complications included anesthesia accident, pneumothorax, hemorrhagic shock, air embolism or thrombosis in inferior vena cava and obstruction of biliary tract.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. The complication occurred in 46 cases, included pneumothorax in 31, hemoptysis in 3, hemorrhage in 12. No air embolism and the needle-route malignant implant occurred.
11. Hot tub jets work, too. Avoid sending strong streams of water into the vagina; this can cause fatal air embolism.
12. Rats in normal control group were killed directly through air embolism, cleared and fixed with 10% formaldehyde solution for 15 days.
13. The maintenance of higher aortic perfusion pressure intraoperatively must be emphasized to decrease the likelihood of air embolism.
14. OBJECTIVE This article reviewed the management of 3 cases of massive arterial air embolism during cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB).
More similar words: thromboembolism, embolism, pulmonary embolism, symbolism, emboli, embolic, symbolist, symbolise, symbolising, anabolism, catabolism, metabolism, basal metabolism, embolus, embolden, emboldened, emboldening, embolectomy, symbolic, shambolic, symbolize, symbolical, symbolizing, symbolically, symbolization, abolish, symbolic language, metabolise, abolishment, abolitionism.